#1 June 28th, 2010 04:20 AM

leitmotiv

Female architecture and geometry taught by the females

I am truly amazed by these photographs. The composition, the use of color, and the modeling are brilliant. Most show a very high degree of imagination. Many are very impish and clever. I paint. The images the women have made of their bodies are, in many ways, better than a live model because it is women making a new way to see themselves. They select poses and angles missed by academic painters or professional photographers. Clearly, these show how profoundly different is the way men and women see women. It is a course in female architecture and geometry taught by females. The whole conception of this site was an imaginative stroke of genius. If you like women, it is delightful. This site is an invaluable resource. ☆☆☆☆☆

#2 June 28th, 2010 10:34 AM

ngaio

Re: Female architecture and geometry taught by the females

Thanks for that feedback, leit, welcome aboard!

#3 June 28th, 2010 12:30 PM

veronicaf

It's really lovely to hear positive feedback and even more-so to hear people's different reasons for joining or staying with ISM.  I had never considered using ISM as an artistic resource but I suppose it is a very good database of faces, bodies, angles and other bits and bobs.  Now I think I need to draw something.
Thanks for posting Leitmotiv.

#4 June 28th, 2010 05:57 PM

ngaio

veronicaf wrote:

I had never considered using ISM as an artistic resource

Yeah me neither actually but it's true that there are some stunning and striking angles, colours, tones etc that we get here that are totally inspiring.

Last edited by ngaio (June 28th, 2010 05:57 PM)

#5 June 29th, 2010 07:23 AM

leitmotiv

I think a lot of these women have imagination. This site and the function of the site seems to bring it out. I am impressed.

#6 August 4th, 2010 03:41 AM

iroquois9

I'm also new, and I agree heartily with leitmotiv.  Marvelous site, awesome job by the women.

#7 August 4th, 2010 02:13 PM

kohen

This is one of the main things that drew me to this site.  The women are very creative, naturally beautiful and inspirational!  smile

"Art can never exist without naked beauty being displayed."-William Blake

Newest folio!
http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_ … ?g=quicken

Board footer