#1 July 6th, 2010 10:56 PM

alisha-x

Wish I was naked in the sun not at work!

If you could be somewhere, anywhere and any time right now today - where would you be?

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#2 July 7th, 2010 10:21 AM

veronicaf

Re: Wish I was naked in the sun not at work!

Breakfast time, my nana's kitchen, with bacon.

#3 July 7th, 2010 04:37 PM

ngaio

Nightime, pouring rain, sitting in a hot spring in either New Zealand near my childhood home or the mountains in Japan where I recently had a holiday.

#4 July 8th, 2010 10:19 AM

viva

in the future under triple sunshines, on a more civilised planet, all curves and shimmering colors, jamming on our telepathic instruments around the gravity pool.

i like this game! where are more people? come out little peoples... come out and play.

#5 July 10th, 2010 01:26 AM

kar0O1O

In the near future on a roof terrace downtown Brooklyn (NY) or Milan (Italy), at my PC or Mac watching people like Roe (my most intense and delightful encounter on Internet), Viva  and 103 other Wonders (i'm polyamorous even in "real" life smile), yeah watching, listening, being delighted, chatting when words are needed and (why not) learning for "a more civilised [and not dystopian] planet". All in one single cosmopolitan website. That would be nice, 'cos all my sweet feminine web wonders are located on AW, IFM, ISM and BA at present and it's a bit uncomfortable.

In the distant future downloading  wire-trip clips instead of MP4... smile

#6 July 12th, 2010 05:51 PM

ngaio

I like yours a whole lot, Viva! Can I steal it and make it my own?

#7 July 12th, 2010 10:24 PM

alisha-x

Today I wish I was on a beach with the warm rays of sun and golden sand gently cuddling me while I have a snooze...

I am, in fact, in an office kept at polar degrees of boiling hot (aircon off) and icicles on my nose (aircon on)...

:s lol!

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#8 July 13th, 2010 03:21 PM

viva

nio, sure, but only if we can combine it with yours so we are on a rainy nighttime planet, with a HOT gravity spring which wells down from the sky. and if we can have future obentos and nanobite tatami mats (which fly).

#9 July 13th, 2010 05:56 PM

ngaio

Throw in Harajuku girl slave bots and it's a deal!

#10 July 13th, 2010 06:02 PM

veronicaf

Now ladies are you poking just a little fun at my caraaaaaaaaazy nanotech dream world.  That is just unkind....  I shall have to send my nano ninja army after you.  They are so damn fast that even if they were big enough to see you woulda missed 'em.  I also think today I shall have purple legs and a swarming mass of bees for a head

#11 July 13th, 2010 08:06 PM

blissed

That's a nice look. I like the idea of a swarming mass of microbots that can change from  a head to a functioning panther or a bird. It's the nanobots that freak me out, when I'm never sure if my own nanobot defense system is working or not. Don't really know how I'd get through life without the love and friendship of my cloud based mentor and tamagotchi Isabelle.

#12 July 14th, 2010 10:16 AM

Folly

I like the simplicity of your nana's kitchen veronica.  Makes me warm and fuzzy.  There are so many places I would rather be how can I choose? But I did watch a video of a friend singing in a bar in Peru last night, and wished I could be there.  A soul version of Wonderwall - what an improvement!

#13 July 14th, 2010 11:31 AM

viva

oh man, i will second peru... making music in san blas plaza, draped in rough fabrics and the endless colored strings of our macrame bracelets, and heading back to el arbol for eucalyptus mate and special little jars of chocolate.. climbing around ancient mountain ruins all night until we fall asleep by the river.

veronica. please. a swarming mass of bee head would make it really difficult to do your fantastic work properly. we might end up with endless folios of girls covered in honey.

#14 July 26th, 2010 05:58 PM

ngaio

Viva, you sound as if you're speaking from experience? If so, I am entirely jealous!

#15 August 7th, 2010 01:21 AM

alisha-x

Oh those little Jars of chocolate sound good around now... chocolate body paint maybe? Ah, that would be such a fun folio if only there were another UK girlie for me to shoot with!

Although right now, just want my arm to feel better! Had minor surgery on it and having to go back for my eye after galss was kicked up by a car into me whilst I was cycling - I have this odd small lump in my eye, which the doc's rekon 'might' be glass - i will find out next week! It's like the lottery - but with glass  lol!  :s

kisses,
Alisha X

#16 August 7th, 2010 02:02 AM

blissed

That sounds a little bit nasty hope you can get it sorted out.

#17 August 7th, 2010 05:50 AM

alisha-x

I am sure it will be fine - looking more like an eye again now I got some drops for it! But any good karma (or chocolate) you wanna send is welcome lol.

Xxx

kisses,
Alisha X

#18 August 7th, 2010 09:59 AM

blissed

Karma is so much cheaper isn't it :)

#19 August 9th, 2010 12:59 PM

ngaio

Oh my goodness! I'm glad you're ok, Alisha, and get well soon!

#20 August 13th, 2010 10:40 PM

alisha-x

Ah blissed - Karma is indeed cheaper - but it is the thought that counts! tongue

I will be fine ngaio - just adds to my list of silly injuries over the years lol smile

Ah, half way through the working day naughtily on here (I hope the office doesn't track what we do!)

Today I would rather be riding a horse along a sunset coastline with the wind in my hair - been reading fantasy books again and it has gotten me all romantic minded for such adventures. Something tells me I might not be doing that in central London though! Perhaps on a weekend lol smile

kisses,
Alisha X

#21 August 18th, 2010 11:26 AM

_gethsemane_

To answer the original question in this thread:

In my bathtub, soaking in a steaming hot milk-bath with an absorbing read and tasty beverage to sip on.  Oh and be safe in the knowledge my man would be arriving to my abode shortly to join me in the tub.

*bliss*

#22 August 18th, 2010 09:25 PM

alisha-x

Sounds nice gethsemane!

Right now I want it to be 5 hours in the future - when my new folio goes up later today. I had such sun with this one - everyone please let me know if it is as fun to view as it was to shoot. It has powertools! smile

kisses,
Alisha X

#23 August 19th, 2010 03:32 AM

ashmedi

alisha-x wrote:

... Right now I want it to be 5 hours in the future

Oh Alisha smile I'm there and I'm so glad, you are devastating, enchanting, and oh so desireable, thanks for the new folio, loved the use of the tape measure LOL
Can't wait for the next one smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#24 August 19th, 2010 08:19 AM

blissed

Yeah you look gorgeous and this is fun. I have some work to do on my house next week and I'll be thinking of you now when I'm sorting my tools put :) Personally I think you look like you could do some damage with that hammer :) wouldn't wanna get on your wrong side :)

Anyway, lovely folio, thanks. I'm with Ash I wanna see your next one :)

Last edited by blissed (August 19th, 2010 08:21 AM)

#25 August 20th, 2010 08:09 PM

alisha-x

Glad you liked it guys! My tools are such a mix of odd rusty bent things - I found most of them laying in a garden years ago and my tape measure is from a cracker! I think the only thing I bought was the toolbox - which is a lovely secondhand red metal one, was so happy to find that smile

I got a bit carried away with that drill... I borrowed it and the owner has no idea where it has been... what can I say? I do love powertools hehe

If you want to see me being silly with powertools then it's here: http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … measure_up

So, I have so far played with motorbikes, fairylights, projectors, bicycles in the park, made a rather awesome halloween pumpkin, flitted about nude in a friends garden when they were out and ran around london flashing famous sites... now I have used someone else's drill suspiciously...

What next for little Alisha? ^_^ I am looking forward to doing another silly fun folio already *bounce bounce bounce*

These are my past many folios so you can see what I have already done if you haven't been laughing at my silly photos for the past 6 years, now is your chance: http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_arti … measure_up

kisses,
Alisha X

Board footer