2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Davie

#1 May 24th, 2010 12:48 PM

ashmedi

Davie

Yes smile Davie, one of my all time favs on here and on BA has a video coming
out on the 26th smile smile

I can hardly wait, and my weekend has been made smile

Welcome back Davie ... do you still visit ???

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 May 26th, 2010 11:19 AM

davie

Re: Davie

Ah....the nervous anticipation of another installment making it's way onto ISM. Though perhaps "nervous" isn't the best word to use - I'm mostly excited smile And I certainly hope you enjoy the video! I had a lot of fun making it. I actually had about five different ideas I was toying with for a video (which is why it took me so long to eventually film something!)

I still drop in here frequently, though I'm afraid I've turned into more of a lurker than a participant (does that make me sound creepy??? I hope not!). I guess I sometimes just find myself at a loss for words. Though I do admire all the brave women who participate here, and find myself constantly amazed at the creativity and thought that goes into their contributions. Talented ladies abound!

#3 May 27th, 2010 08:57 AM

ashmedi

Oh Davie, the wait and the anticipation was worth it, I loved your video, and I love watching your movements, and your smooth cat-like sensuous wanderings around the table. It was beautifully done altho the out-of-focus at the beginning had me wondering if my eyes had finally gone south smile
I enjoyed it even more than I thought I would.

Lurking isn't creepy, just shy and introverted, but I would be happier if you spent more time talking to me or emailing me as a penpal, but ........ that's me and I'm pretty sure you have a life somewhere else smile

It was good to see you again, and I hope you come back with more videos or pretty photos, you make my eyes so happy smile

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 September 2nd, 2010 06:07 AM

ashmedi

Keep checkin, Davie is back tomorrow smile smile smile smile smile

#5 September 2nd, 2010 12:04 PM

ashmedi

And not only that, today she had the most incredible uncut BA posted as an overkill, The only way my week could get any better would be if she showed up in person with a smile for me smile  Thank you Davie, you lock up a bit more of my soul every time I see you ;-)

Last edited by ashmedi (September 2nd, 2010 12:05 PM)

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Davie

Board footer