1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Im back

#1 January 21st, 2010 01:24 PM

illenya

Im back

Hello community. My personal favourite & most likely my last feck project went up in december. I really want people to look at this shoot, (can you tell? haha)

It is some of my most beautiful photography work to this day and i would love to share it with ze world.

-Ill

Link;
http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_ … freshwater

#2 January 21st, 2010 03:06 PM

robo-coptics

Re: Im back

Hi Illenya,
I'm only just recently back too and saddened to hear that you might not be doing more folios. But, thanks for posting, I haven't seen anything of yours since blue erratic, so I've obviously got a lot of catching up to do. And a video too! Can't wait to hear your voice and what you've got to say, I have to admit I really enjoyed the verbosity of your profile.
Best to you

#3 January 21st, 2010 07:22 PM

shara_c

Nononooo please don't make it your last. All of your folios are awesome (and vid).

#4 January 22nd, 2010 10:07 AM

ngaio

Hey Illenya, your folios are all lovely and we're all so grateful for what you've shared for us at Feck.

I agree, your freshwater shoot is great! For some reason, photo #87 is my favourite. It's just so candid, happy, healthy and gorgeous! Best wishes for whatever journey you choose to take next! big_smile

#5 May 13th, 2010 08:41 AM

joe420

hehe nice to see ya back i love your pics

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Im back

Board footer