1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Melody_P

#1 March 16th, 2010 12:26 PM

ashmedi

Melody_P

Melody, you are an incredible young girl, loved your folio, love the way you look, and I hope to see a lot more of you smile

Hey admins !!!

Why can't I vote for Melody_P.
I thought all contributors were considered equal since there is no longer a 2 tier plan, if so everybody should be eligible smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 March 17th, 2010 11:17 PM

melody_p

Re: Melody_P

Thankyou!  Why can't you vote for me?

#3 March 18th, 2010 08:13 AM

ashmedi

Re: Melody_P

I don't know, could be a timing thing or luck of the draw.
The first folio of the day at approx 2am is voteable, but the 2nd folio approx at 1pm is not. I expected one of the admins to answer my question, but maybe they haven't seen it yet, not sure.

But if I could vote for you I would because you are incredible.

I don't know if you saw the comments that were posted on the actual folio or not, oops, just had another look at the folio and saw you were there, so you do know you made a major impression on me smile

Maybe you could ask the admins out of curiosity.
The old logic from the 2 tier system would have allowed votes for the lovely girls whose folios could be seen by everybody, and your folio would have only been available to the 2nd tier subscribers.
Somehow it's not fair cause I do love you and your folio smile

I do hope you post more, is there any chance of a BA submission from you ??

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Melody_P

Board footer