#1 March 17th, 2010 07:46 AM

alisha-x

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy! And whimsical...

I've been looking back at how much things have changed in my life over the last 5 years or so since my first folio was posted here... the first of many which was originally just taken on a whim - I had no idea I would still be here now lol!

I think I have changed in some ways dramatically in body and soul and its strange to see such a record of me and my moods and places in my life recorded in such personal photos as I take here. Photos I take for myself and the ISM community, but which are a complete unknown to those around me.

Which is strange, because those around me have changed, gone or just plain not been who I thought them to be. But here has been a consistant little haven from everything from my teenage uncertain years through my adulthood and now, over quarter of a century old and fast approaching old, it continuing to be part of my life consistantly. And not just the site and the photos, some of the friends I have made here as well.

So I am feeling sleepy, dreamy and whimsical and wanted to say thanks to everyone for their continued support and friendship, laughter and tears, jokes and serious talks - and thanks for letting me share my photos and enjoy being part of this community.

Right - I clearly need some sleep.

Good night hugs to everyone - you know who you are :-)

xxxxx

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#2 March 17th, 2010 10:12 AM

blissed

Re: Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy! And whimsical...

Hey that's a nice post! I've been wondering where you are lately. Did you sort out your video problems. Must be nice having pics of your hotness on the net in a really nice place. When you 1st thought about doing your 1st folio, did you ever think your mum would join you :) or has she always been open minded so it's something you would expect her to do.   Don't  think 25 is fast approaching old unless your Justin Bieber :) been looking at your folios again and you look better now than you did in your 1st. Yeah I'd say your officially gorgeous :) and you can go around and tell everyone  around you that :) but you won't need to.

x

#3 March 18th, 2010 06:32 AM

mette

Oh I actually wasnt aware of the fact that this site has excisted for that many years - it would be nive to know some more about the history and background of the ISM :-)

#4 March 23rd, 2010 10:13 AM

ngaio

Alisha-x, you are lovely and a great member of this site - both for the effort you put into your folios and personality you bring to the forums smile

#5 April 14th, 2010 05:20 AM

ashmedi

I see a new folio will be available in 3 more days smile

Thanks Alisha ..... in advance smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#6 April 18th, 2010 04:33 PM

Jimmie

Alisha x 
My only comment to you is that you get more beautiful and better at photography with each folio!  Your face, eyes, smile and body do not seem to age.  How do you do it?  The only major change in your body is your breasts and they are now perfect!!!!   
Thanks Alisha for all the creative folios and sharing them with all of us but especially ME!  Luv ya brown eyes.

#7 April 20th, 2010 03:05 AM

blissed

Ooh! another nice folio, . Nice bit of sunshine too like today. I like 073 and 168 the best tho really to take a good pic you just need to be in front of the camera :)

#8 April 21st, 2010 08:42 AM

alisha-x

Thank you! I really felt happy and natural and at ease when I took this - its funny how sunshine just makes everything better smile

http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gallery.php?g=epoch

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

Board footer