#1 January 16th, 2010 02:11 AM

linkassoc

A plea to Bobby !

Bobby,

Can you please drag yourself away from your computer and Premiere and get out your camera and expose your beautiful body in the way that only you can.

Your experimentations with the lens are a joy to behold, especially when you are the subject.  You will make our miserable Winter fade away here in the UK.

#2 January 17th, 2010 12:32 AM

alisha-x

Re: A plea to Bobby !

I second that smile

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#3 January 17th, 2010 03:05 AM

linkassoc

Thank you Alisha.  Now Bobby might take notice.  BTW I love your shoots Saccharine and Pedal Pusher.  You are definitely an outdoor person, just like Bobby.  Shame about the thaw over here, that would have made a great shoot !

#4 January 17th, 2010 01:36 PM

ashmedi

According to the thumbnail previews, she was already listed as showing up in 3 days when you made your post smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 January 17th, 2010 11:10 PM

linkassoc

Aaaaaah !  Looks like tomorrow, tomorrow !  Can't come too soon.

#6 January 21st, 2010 09:17 AM

Head
Administrator

Well she certainly rose to that challenge, didn't she.  What an amazing folio.

#7 January 21st, 2010 01:34 PM

davie

Agreed, her folio is all kinds of awesomeness!

#8 January 21st, 2010 10:16 PM

linkassoc

Bobby, as always that folio was worth waiting for.  Your degree in fine arts certainly shows in your work.  Great composition as we have come to expect and admire.  Can't wait for the next one.  But I still don't agree with a comment you made a few weeks back that you are better here than IFM.  You are just great in both !

#9 January 22nd, 2010 10:11 AM

ngaio

Bobby is inspirational. Thankyou Bobby!

#10 April 18th, 2010 04:45 PM

Jimmie

Bobby

Please do a new folio for all of us.   You warm up the winter up north in a BIG way!  Your use of cameras is almost as amazing as your wonderful looks!!!!!

#11 April 19th, 2010 10:31 AM

veronicaf

HERE HERE!  Bobby I think we need some more of your pretties some time soon. smile

Board footer