#1 December 24th, 2009 10:44 PM

ashmedi

Davie aka BA1656 :) :) :)

Davie

When you posted on BA advising me you did have a folio on ISM and it would be up in a few days, I expected to have to wait till next week or longer.
But what a lovely surprise I got when I saw you before Christmas, what a beautiful present. Your folio is beautiful, and you are even more attractive than I could have imagined. Your curves and parts are entrancing, your smile is inviting, I love your hair and facial features, and I could look into your eyes forever. This folio was a perfect extension of your BA agony vid and your confession, both of which I have watched over and over. I thank you for the incredible views of yourself, both inside and out smile

I hope you will grace ISM and BA with further submissions, that would make me happy smile

I suppose you're still away, hope you are enjoying yourself, and hope you stop in to say Hi, Late to the party is better than not showing up wink

Last edited by ashmedi (December 24th, 2009 10:44 PM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 January 4th, 2010 04:59 AM

davie

Re: Davie aka BA1656 :) :) :)

Thank you so much, ashmedi. I'm glad you enjoyed the folio! I'm really happy with it, which is odd considering I usually have that little overachiever voice gently whispering, "you can do better" in my ear. It is nice to know that we still have the ability to surprise ourselves.

On the flip side of that, I've had many ideas for a new set of photos floating around my head. Definitely looking forward to working on those while the creativity is still flowing smile

#3 January 4th, 2010 12:28 PM

ashmedi

Nice to see you back, hope you enjoyed your holidays smile

I will be looking forward to more folios from you, and I'm sure anything you do will make my day smile

Is there any chance I will get to see another BA submission or extra confession, and or is there any chance you will submit to IFM ??

In case you didn't see it, I added more to the BA thread for you smile

And thanks for the answer, your secret admirer appreciated you taking the time smile

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 January 14th, 2010 10:33 AM

davie

I did see the addition to the BA thread smile I’ve just been a slacker lately. Sometimes I get stumped on how to reply. I think all the bad holiday food (and good holiday wine) gave me a major case of brain fog.

In regards to an additional BA or IFM submission, I imagine I'll participate in anything Feck will let me smile Though, from what I can tell on the IFM site, I think I would have to be in Australia to participate (???) Unless I'm missing something completely – I don't think I am. If that is the case, that is a bit of a trek for me. Hopefully I can keep you entertained with a new folio here on ISM. It is in the works! Many ideas flying onto the drawing board, and I'm looking forward to executing them smile

And for the record…I don't usually subscribe to today's popular Internet abbreviations, but I'll use an exception this one time, and say, "OMG!!! December Art Prize!" [jumping up and down while covering my mouth to muffle the screaming] I had to do a double take when I saw that. Completely floored. I never would have thought…

#5 January 14th, 2010 01:37 PM

ashmedi

Hello dream girl smile

I don't know if you need to be Oz for IFM or not, they do allow submissions for the category "Home Made" and if that means how it sounds, you could maybe do at home, wherever that is, and mail or maybe upload it to them. From my very selfish viewpoint, you could/should check that out. And maybe you could let me know if it is even feasible that I could expect to see something on there some day. If you do have to be there, than as soon as I win the Lotto I'll buy you the trip, it would be well worth it smile
And in the meantime, if you keep posting folis to ISM, I promise to enjoy them and be entertained.

Congrats on your honour, I'm not really surprised that they would pick one of yours, you are beautiful and your eyes are enchanting in that photo. What I am really surprised by is the simple fact that I didn't notice it till you pointed it out, me, possibly your biggest fan missed it somehow, I should be drawn and quartered.

Thanks for taking the time, and I'll join you in the dance and the "OMG" wink

So did everybody get that - ART PRIZE DECEMBER - Upper left corner of home page

#6 September 2nd, 2010 06:06 AM

ashmedi

Yahoo smile Davie will be here again tomorrow smile  Can't wait ...

Board footer