#1 December 18th, 2009 11:15 PM

alisha-x

4 hours until my new folio goes live - yay!

Hi guys - new folio going up soon - wow it is funny to think how much has changed since I shot it - it is now snowing in the UK! Where has the last of my lovely winter sunshine gone???

http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_arti … rtid=f1509

If it snows more... I might try to do a snowy folio - what do you think? Worth the risk of frostbite? lol

Anyway - when the folio goes live please let me know what you think - I enjoyed this one (especially as I got to eat all the sweets after lol!) and hope you guys do as well.

Christmas Candy Kisses!

Alisha x

xxx

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#2 December 19th, 2009 07:09 AM

hobsongamgee

Re: 4 hours until my new folio goes live - yay!

Hi Alisha, Congratulations on another fine folio, very cool indeed!

Im not sure how comfortable that candy is to wear though? but it does look awesome on you, i have to say.

Delighted the classic 'love hearts' made a cameo appearance aswell lol - A confectionery legend, without a doubt.

Im sure we'll get some more wintery sunshine (minus any warmth whatsoever!) but a festive snowy folio would be brilliant. So im crossing everything in the hope we get plenty more snow here in the UK in the coming weeks as im curious to see how your snowman building skills stand up wink

Thank you for another sublime folio and A very Merry Christmas to you and your kin!

Hobson

#3 December 19th, 2009 09:42 PM

Marblehead

You're too hot to get frostbite, Alisha.  Go for it!  Warm regards  --Marblehead

#4 December 19th, 2009 10:32 PM

alisha-x

Hi hobsongamgee - The candy is actually pretty comfortable to wear - did start to dissolve in places after a while though lol!

Glad you liked the folio smile

@Marblehead - haha - well I will sure try if the snow settles properly!

Hugs and Xmas kisses!

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#5 December 19th, 2009 11:52 PM

blissed

Nice folio! your bra looks delicious :)

The summer suns out today, no snow covering here but in London today it must look pretty good and the sort of day that makes you wanna take a camera out in the back garden just wearing a hat, boots and a coat :)

Last edited by blissed (December 19th, 2009 11:53 PM)

#6 December 20th, 2009 11:34 AM

ashmedi

blissed wrote:

Nice folio! your bra looks delicious smile .

And so do the contents ;-)

Alisha, you never fail to lift my spirits and please my eyes, you are incredibly beautiful, sensuous, and enchanting smile

I am not a big fan of cold or snow even tho I live in the great white north, but I do like the effect of cold on a pretty girls nipples, and maybe if you do a snow shoot I may even acquire an acceptance of the white stuff smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#7 December 21st, 2009 11:26 AM

ngaio

Awesome, Alisha, I love that you always seem to put your best effort into each folio and each one is totally different from the last!

#8 December 21st, 2009 08:37 PM

alisha-x

Thank you smile

Next will be an attempt at video - again! Darn technical hitches!

kisses,
Alisha X

#9 December 21st, 2009 08:58 PM

alisha-x

Just spotted this on my writeup:

"A delicious sugarshock from our regular London contributor today. Alisha_x has been haunting these pages beautifully since 2005 and always comes through with a fresh idea."

My first thought was to say thanks to the team for a lovely comment on my attempts at folios - am glad my ideas are enjoyed by the guys here!

Then I thought.....

2005? 2005! I have been here nearly 5 years - my goodness!

It feels like forever, but at the same time no time at all... if that makes sense.

I hope to be here another 5 years smile

Thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement - I feel my folios are getting better - and I hope to make many more

xxxxx

kisses,
Alisha X

#10 December 23rd, 2009 03:59 AM

hobsongamgee

Im pretty sure im not alone in thinking how utterly brilliant it is for anyone to contribute to this project, even once.

But there is a special place for those that grace us with their creative spirit time and time again and it continues to be a fascinating experience to see those guys return and to see them grow both in body and mind.

A video from you would be the giant cherry on top of an already quite delicious cake! lol

A whole bunch of thankses to yous,

Hobson

#11 December 23rd, 2009 09:43 AM

ngaio

I'm sure I'm not alone in speaking for the staff here when we say that we hope you're here in another 5 years too, Alisha!

#12 December 23rd, 2009 08:19 PM

Marblehead

Especially, since we're confident that you'll age as gracefully as your mother!

#13 December 24th, 2009 09:18 PM

alisha-x

Aww thanks guys!

I hope I am still here in another 5 years as well!

The attempts at video are ongoing - technical hitches aside I will perservere! I never run out of ideas for folios so as long as people want to see them I will continue to enjoy making them smile

Also - as I am out with family tommorrow....

********* MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! **********

Hugs!

xxx

kisses,
Alisha X

Board footer