#1 August 20th, 2009 08:20 PM

alisha-x

What should I do for my first attempt at an ISM video???

Hi guys, people keep asking and even the ISM team just asked me to try video...

So, just for you guys, I am going to get hold of a camera and make some motion picture history by putting myself on camera. I haven't ever done this before. So the results may be varied, they might be sexy, they might be silly - but wether you laugh at me or get a hard on I dont mind - as long as everyone has fun.

So... the big question...

What do you guys want to see?

I have seen lots of lovely videos on here. It seems people can just be themselves and do something fun and personal that they enjoy...

I was thinking of doing an interview, maybe talking about why I am here and what I love about being able to contriute to ISM for my first video attempt. A naked interview of course... not because that is more sexy - but because I intend to film in my house or garden and I never ever wear clothes unless I have people round.

Never have, never will.

Must have been a nudist in another life...

Anyway... if you think this is a good idea please say so. Also if you have any questions you want to ask me please post them here and I will include as many as I can!

So this is your chance to ask me anything you like and watch the answer in glorious video magic later smile

Don't be shy - this is video will be as much yours as mine smile

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#2 August 20th, 2009 11:34 PM

alisha-x

Re: What should I do for my first attempt at an ISM video???

Of course if you think an interview is a poor idea... I could just mess about on my new pole dancing pole or with my bass guitar... or just video something ordinary like me getting ready for a night out or talking about stuff I love...

Or should I just surprise you?

lol

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#3 August 21st, 2009 05:19 AM

Dags56

As for me, I thing you should just suprise us because anything you do will be fantastic.

#4 August 21st, 2009 09:25 AM

ashmedi

As I mentioned elsewhere, you have a zillion delectable parts, a scenic tour would be nice, you could just walk us thru a tour of your body and mind, but of course, if I was directing this masterpiece, it would take at least one full video just to get to your shoulders from the top of your head, but hey, I've got time to direct the shooting of a half dozen or so wink

Or you could do anything as was suggested, You are so watchable that anything would be sensual, sexy, erotic, tantalising, mind blowing .... should I go on ??

And since you opened the door to questions, I do have 2 for starters

1) Have you given any consideration to doing a submission for either BA or IFM ??
I know I would love to see one, even the BA shoulders up would be incredible wink
2) Will you visit me in my dreams ?? Pretty please with sugar and honey  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 August 21st, 2009 08:47 PM

carlh

Alisha, I'd like to see you on that bike. Maybe you could tape the camera to the basket or something, and take us for a ride in a nice flowing dress.  At your destination, set the camera up on the ground, sit next to your bike and tell us all about why you like being naked - and whatever you do, make sure we don't see up your dress - especially if you aren't wearing underwear smile  I find it a huge turnon to see girls out in public, well, naked.  Or better still, with clothes on, but glimpses of pretty things for the special viewers.  I'm sure you know what I mean!

The other evening on my way home (late) I passed a ballroom, where 3 girls were sitting on the front steps having a smoke.  All wore very short cocktail dresses and the sea of beautiful legs was a stunning sight.  Of course all were being very ladylike and kept their knees and ankles together.   Perhaps you could set the camera down somewhere and sit on a step (wearing the shortest of shirt skirts) while you talk to us.  I'll leave the rest up to you....

By the way I love every one of your folios.  You're a stunning girl and I hope you keep contributing.

Last edited by carlh (August 21st, 2009 08:47 PM)

#6 August 22nd, 2009 02:14 AM

plugger40

Personally I really like the videos done in public; so how about:
- get in your car naked drive around and use a drive thru
- strip off on a train
- walk down the street at night naked
- order a pizza and answer the door naked

#7 August 22nd, 2009 03:02 AM

alisha-x

Thanks for the ideas so far - and the questions too smile

The bike idea is nice... when I get hold of a camera will see how easily I could attach it...

The drive throu idea would be very funny! One for a ISM girl who can drive - feel free to try it out girls, I would love to see the looks on the drive thru guys face! Have you seen http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_arti … ress-post2 Basil's express post - she delivers leaflets in the nude - pure comedy genius and a sweet pretty girl too.

I've never done a video like this before so I am excitied and scared all at the same time... Also trying to think of good excuses to use to borrow someones camera - I suspect saying 'Hi I secretly enjoy taking nude photos and want to try video' might not be the way to go with work colleagues! haha!

x

kisses,
Alisha X

#8 August 29th, 2009 09:56 AM

plugger40

- walk across a freeway overpass naked
- strip off in a department store dressing room and leave the door/curtain open
- wash a car in a public carwash naked
- wash all the clothes you are wearing at a laundromat
- go to a clothes donation bin and take off everything you have on and put all your clothes in the bin

#9 August 29th, 2009 01:19 PM

blissed

alisha-x wrote:

Of course if you think an interview is a poor idea... I could just mess about on my new pole dancing pole or with my bass guitar... or just video something ordinary like me getting ready for a night out or talking about stuff I love...

Or should I just surprise you?

lol

If you normally hang around at home playing with your dancing pole and playing the bass guitar naked I think thats how your going to be the most relaxed to chat to the camera, especially in your 1st video. Yeah doing some poll dancing and bass guitar playing while you discuss some of the questions would be nice. Here's a few of mine.

What do you like best about your ISM work and what do you like best about your freelance modeling?

What do you like best about being gorgeous and is it a burden sometimes, it is for me smile

Is being bisexual twice as much fun. Sorry I'm not sure if your simply Sapphic rather than bi but if you wanted to talk about that it would be interesting.

So if you want to cover that area of your life, what age did you discover your direction and can you remember what event or events lead to your discovery.

In your other work outside of ISM what do you think of the notion that a model could direct or work with an imaginative photographer (Bobby immediately springs to mind) and have a great photographers expertise at the disposal of your imagination. The results from the interaction between 2 creative people in that situation would be great don't you think?.

What kind of art or graphic design do you like and are you currently working on anything.

What music do you play, do you perform.

Have you ever considered doing an IFM

Are you on BA

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Last edited by blissed (August 29th, 2009 01:38 PM)

#10 September 2nd, 2009 07:27 PM

alisha-x

Hehe!

Wow Blissed, thanks for all the questions!

I just recently sledgehammered a huge concrete garage in the garden (was an illegally built structure and had to go so I volunteered) then realised I shudda filmed that! It was so much fun... A real 'Doh!' moment.

I will endevour to answer everyones questions - This is assuming I can figure out how to use the camcorder! So far I have opened the box - looked perplexed for a bit - then gone back to drills and cicular saws which make sense to me. Nope, I am not your typical girl... lol

smile

kisses,
Alisha X

#11 September 2nd, 2009 07:28 PM

alisha-x

plugger40 - love the laundry idea - we had a famous advert like that for Levi's in the 80's with a man who stripped to his boxers (funnily enough the sale of boxer shorts rose more than the sale of Levi Jeans so the ad was only a part sucess!)

kisses,
Alisha X

#12 September 10th, 2009 09:23 PM

mikexb

A "making of" video perhaps? Film yourself while taking pictures

#13 September 11th, 2009 04:48 AM

alisha-x

Ah thats a good idea... I did some test film for ISM - they havent got back to me yet... was an interview kinda thing with just me naked talking lots and answering questions posted here... not sure if it will be good enough to get on the site... we shall see what the ISM gods think smile

x

kisses,
Alisha X

Board footer