#1 March 16th, 2012 09:25 PM

blissed

Robotic erotica

This is the only way to start a robotic erotica thread, or end it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxBO28j3vug

Last edited by blissed (March 16th, 2012 10:03 PM)

#2 March 17th, 2012 01:17 AM

GreenKat

Re: Robotic erotica

hey, thanks for remembering  about bjrok big_smile
this is an interesting video, as ..i think..all of hers. i think it's a preview of the future erotic world smile

I am the happiest woman among all women

#3 March 17th, 2012 03:31 AM

artemesia

this is how i imagine two AI's falling in love and fucking sounds like enjoy

ps blissed you are a champion!

#4 March 17th, 2012 07:19 AM

blissed

Thanks :) I like the fuck buttons track it reminds me a bit of Ben Frosts tune for Chunky Moves Mortal engine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjOMualLVs

Greenkat since Craig ventners synthetic life discovery http://www.ted.com/talks/craig_venter_u … _life.html   Robots could have a layer of warm biological flesh. I'll have 2 please :) I'd use them as host avatars for sentient software agents I'd made friends with. because they wouldn't be much good of they didn't desire you.

#5 March 17th, 2012 11:31 AM

artemesia

Egads blissed, that is the most inspiring way to start a saturday morning. it really would've been a devastatingly beautiful show (I've always regretted missing it, I've tried to catch every chunk move since but they haven't been half as good)..

#6 March 20th, 2012 04:10 PM

veronicaf

I haven't asked the interwebs yet but I'm curious to know if anyway has started a cam site using this.  If not someone should get on that.

#7 March 23rd, 2012 10:34 AM

artemesia

oh yeh, i saw that site posted on a friends fb page. it's rather interesting, I thought about  web camming for it, but.... I'm not that sure about it all

#8 March 26th, 2012 01:18 PM

artemesia

but in the same vein, I came across this recently.....

the world's first sex robot

ahhh robot erotica thread, you bring up so many interesting issues of consent which I'm sure have been explored in other threads of the ISM community. Of particular interest to me is your ability to rent out your sex robot in select markets. You can have your fun and profit too!

ladies of ISM would you be interested in 'dating' rocky the sex robot. it's been about 4 months since my last hookup and my machine loving capabilities are almost of the point of welcoming such an adventure.

what about yourselves?

#9 March 27th, 2012 02:24 AM

blissed

Blahhhhh!! Roxxy is all plastic, dead eyes and cold (Although I expect plenty will say you'll soon warm her up) I can't have sex with someone who's body is at room temperature and does nothing but jiggle up and down making electric motor noises :) No sorry I'm out of Roxxy's league :)

#10 March 27th, 2012 09:40 AM

viva

Considering that I am more than happy to have sex with and in front of a computer, Roxy doesn't bother me for that reason. It's more the creepy creator making his ideal woman and then selling and renting her - programming her to say no, say yes, love Camaros and your x shallow macho football team, demonstrating how he caresses her hand, how she says things your wife will never say (quote) "Oh yes, I'd love to have anal sex with you."

Fuck that. It makes me sad that this asshole, and all the other lonely assholes, think they need a robot to replace human communication and taking responsibility for their own self-esteem. If I've got a sex robot, I want it to have 3 cocks, 9 hands, be able to fully support my weight in any position, tease me in 50 different languages, and come equipped with educational programs to help me be a better lover, and a better person. Now that would be a fine toy.

#11 March 27th, 2012 10:43 AM

blissed

I think we'll have to get DARPA working on that one smile Be better if it was an avatar, because when they succeed I want a totally convincing android that's an avatar for a real person who I can have casual sex with. It could be someone who's company I love but who doesn't exite my libido.  While my motions are tracked and they're having sex with my avatar, with no physical consequences, no STi's and no contraception needed yet with loads of creative possiblities.

I think though, it could be very disconcerting for a while as your Oxytocin  leads you to "fall in love" with someone as a 30 year old Emmanuelle Reva avatar but not them in their real body. That shock would set in the next moment as you disengage the avatar and talk to thier 60 year old male real self on skype, when the hot person you've just had sex with is merely likeable. though over time you could  actually develop a deeper love with someone who in other circumstances would sexually repell you and we could all find that like affection sexual love could transcend physical form.   

#12 March 27th, 2012 02:35 PM

artemesia

I like that one Blissed. That way you can experience sex as a multi-gendered gential enhanced robot, and also have one at home as well! It would finally breakdown the boundaries of what is considered attractive in a human being.

I feel like all of this is such a sci-fi adventure.

I have two fantasies.

One. I'd like a gigantic mechwarrior type of deal, that is capable of causing untold amounts of desctruction, but basically fucks me with ever possible typle of fucking machine when I'm the hull (and willing and able of course).

Two. I'd like to try that sex goo I once read about, was it Assimov? IT basically is the gel you can totally solo with or go in with a partner and it stimulates every nerve ending in your body.

Actually maybe I could combine the one and two and have all my fantasies realised all the time... sigh

Board footer