#1 September 2nd, 2011 12:31 PM

XoxaChahim

Any video requests/ideas?

I'm wondering if anyone has any great ideas for ISM videos. Anything fun they'd like to see?  I'm trying to get my creative juices flowing. I did just submit a video but i kinda think it's hella cheesy and kinda dorky - but hey it was my first time trying to make something like that (whereas i've done lots of erotic still photography before).  But anyways I'm looking to get more creative and artistic.

Thanks!

Last edited by XoxaChahim (September 2nd, 2011 12:32 PM)

#2 September 2nd, 2011 08:31 PM

blissed

Re: Any video requests/ideas?

How about holding the video camera in exactly the way you would a stills camera when  taking shots for a folio. The same angles and intimacy. The camera would shake so always rest your hand holding the camera against something, so it's in contact with something solid. Those lovely portrait shots with both hands on the camera you could use a wall in front of you to rest your hands and camera against to steady it. Or a table for shots looking up, or the floor. It's a video camera so you could just leave it on the floor and walk over it. Eat some chocolate while you do all this :) 

If you then read a favourite part of your favourite
erotic novel into camera. That audio can then be dubbed over the moving ISM type shots. that would mean you don't have to worry about what to say while you take them. If you don't want to read fiction do a video dairy to camera by taking the 2nd half of your profile info and expanding on what you like Racial justice, immigrant rights, sex & romance, lesbian movies, coconut cream :) If you put some music on while your taking the ISM shots. The different tracks will create a supplementary sound track to each shot.   and if you move a little to the music the camera won't move much as it'll be in your hand resting against a wall. or you can set the camera down and dance. Yeah drink some wine eat some chocolate dance get some great shots of your brave beautiful self for your admirers on the other side of the camera. If your aroused by being desired as I am :) I think this could be a lovely movie for you and everyone who sees it.

But it's just an idea, you might want to do something else entirely :) Also while doing the video diary to camera while saying what you really love doing, you might wanna do some of that as well :)

Board footer