#1 August 22nd, 2011 05:54 AM

ashmedi

Inspired by Soupy ... Question for the admins or anybody living in OZ

Firstly, Soupy, you are a beautiful young woman and I loved your folio with the interesting angles, good light, and all the beautiful scenary ... and of course, the curvacious young enchanting girl certainly added a ray of sunshine smile

Now the question...
I have googled Byron Bay and as I recall, it is not that big ... is it just my imagination or is there a disproportionate amount of girls from there on this site ?? It seems like I am constantly seeing Byron Bay listed as the current address or the birthplace ... or am I just noticg Byron Bay so frequently because the name is similar to Byron, Ontario ... a town that hasn't existed as an entity since it was swallowed up by London ...

Just curious smile

Last edited by ashmedi (August 22nd, 2011 05:56 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 August 23rd, 2011 10:50 AM

veronicaf

Re: Inspired by Soupy ... Question for the admins or anybody living in OZ

Just a lot of open minded and artistic individuals in Byron Bay, Ashmedi. smile

#3 August 23rd, 2011 10:01 PM

ashmedi

Re: Inspired by Soupy ... Question for the admins or anybody living in OZ

veronicaf wrote:

Just a lot of open minded and artistic individuals in Byron Bay, Ashmedi. smile

Makes me wish I was 50 years younger, single, independently wealthy, and with a means to teleport in whenever I felt the need to get a lift smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer