#1 March 14th, 2010 02:02 PM

raven_decay

Hey everybody

My first folio just went up and im very excited! Its great to finnaly get so see some of the other pics ive been dying to check out!

#2 March 15th, 2010 04:28 AM

hobsongamgee

Re: Hey everybody

Hey Raven, I really enjoyed your first folio. It was sexy and fun and you look awesome. Pics 033 and 034 are pretty spectacular!
I really hope its not the last time we see you here. Enjoy the rest of the project, too.

Hobson

#3 March 15th, 2010 05:50 AM

ashmedi

Very erotic and you are very attractive smile Wish I was a red lolipop ...

I will be waiting to see if more are posted, hoping so.
Should we be looking for you on BA or IFM any time soon ???

PS: Your hubby is a very lucky guy wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 March 16th, 2010 12:36 AM

raven_decay

thank you both for your compliments! you will deffinatly be seeing more of me very soon! I have also done a beautiful  agony  that will be sent off for your  viewing pleasure very soon!
i love you all and thanks for your support
xoxo
Raven Decay

#5 March 16th, 2010 06:20 AM

hobsongamgee

You're Welcome smile

#6 March 16th, 2010 08:15 AM

ashmedi

raven_decay wrote:

thank you both for your compliments! you will deffinatly be seeing more of me very soon! I have also done a beautiful  agony  that will be sent off for your  viewing pleasure very soon!
i love you all and thanks for your support
xoxo
Raven Decay

My pleasure pretty lady.

I assume this means that the video has not been sent yet, not sure how long the time lag will be, I will just have to be patient I guess.
But if and when it does happen, you should let us know the number since the linkage between the sites will get lost or overlooked smile Pretty please smile

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#7 March 17th, 2010 12:22 PM

raven_decay

I have not sent it off yet. it is finished and will be mailed hopefully by the end of the week. i will post the link on this fourm as soon as it goes up,love...please be patient! I promise, im worth it!

#8 March 18th, 2010 07:54 AM

ashmedi

Patience is a virtue I'm not often blessed with, but for you, I will try smile

And I just know you will be worth it, every fibre of my being says you'll be fantastic .... which is why waiting will be so tough smile

Board footer