#1 February 7th, 2010 10:27 AM

avarra

Excited about my second folio

Just a few days ago, I mentioned how excited I was about my second folio going up, partially because that means I get to check out the other girls folios.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I just saw that my folio is going up on February the 9th.

I hope you are as excited as I am, because my new folio "bordercross" is a step up from my previous folio "borderwalk" smile

#2 February 7th, 2010 10:24 PM

ashmedi

Re: Excited about my second folio

I loved your last folio, and am looking forward to it, you are a very beautiful girl, and I love your body, it and you are dream inducing and my mind wanders as I gaze at your folios, and follow the curves smile Glad to see you back wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 February 8th, 2010 09:25 AM

ngaio

Awesome, Avarra! Looking forward to your next folio too!

#4 February 10th, 2010 04:22 AM

hobsongamgee

Hi Avarra,

So your folio literally just went up and its a big hit with me, just like your first one!
Glad someone finally found a good use for one of those totally impractical curvy mirrors aswell! wink

Its great to discover the thrill contributors feel at the anticipation of their work going up though.

I think sometimes us members dont realise how patient you guys have to be!

Thanks a million for sharing with us and enjoy all the other folios too!

Hobson

Board footer