#1 January 22nd, 2010 12:48 AM

veronicaf

PEOPLE I NEED YOUR HELP!

Hey there....I'm desperately trying to drum up last minute votes for this competition so please clicky clicky!
.... voting ends later today.... oh noes...wish me luck.  Thankye very much!

#2 January 22nd, 2010 09:46 AM

veronicaf

Re: PEOPLE I NEED YOUR HELP!

As ashmedi pointed out on the BA forums I really have not given enough information here and it's probably quite offputting.  I was so exhausted last night after I finished posting my entry that I just wanted to go to sleep. :S

Artists Wanted is currently running a competition titled "The Power of Self", celebrating self portraiture.

Artists Wanted is a collaborative project between several New York City artists and creative organizations working to build new lasting opportunities for emerging talent. They have experienced first hand the difficulties in breaking into the professional art world and it is their mission to make this process more welcoming, dynamic and open-ended.

Last edited by veronicaf (January 22nd, 2010 10:05 AM)

#3 January 22nd, 2010 10:09 AM

ngaio

Folks you totally should vote for Veronica's stuff not just because it rocks but also because she's the hard working editor who slaves away every week day to bring together the beautiful images submitted to this website. She is my hero and deserves major kudos.

#4 January 22nd, 2010 10:13 AM

veronicaf

Naww....*blush*

#5 January 22nd, 2010 10:53 AM

robo-coptics

thanks for the clarification, because I thought you were talking about the art-prize...

#6 January 22nd, 2010 12:24 PM

ashmedi

Veronica, I went, viewed, liked, and voted wink Pity I can only do it once ...

And nice to meet you, and thanks for all you do to make this site special and one of my favs smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#7 January 22nd, 2010 12:27 PM

veronicaf

thank ashmedi.... anytime smile

#8 January 22nd, 2010 01:18 PM

veronicaf

40 mins to go......thanks for your help people!

Board footer