#2 January 12th, 2010 10:18 PM

anatoli

Re: Is this for real?!

Well, Amazon are listing it, but as unavailable

http://www.amazon.com/My-New-Pink-Butto … B002P0ST1K

Or buy it direct here:

http://www.mynewpinkbutton.com/

Last edited by anatoli (January 12th, 2010 11:27 PM)

#3 January 13th, 2010 09:07 AM

redbird

Baha, oh man. French whores used to rouge up their nipples in the days of old. I guess things haven't really changed much.

#4 January 13th, 2010 12:55 PM

basil

It would come off all weird during sex, and stain your thighs the other person's face...

#5 January 13th, 2010 04:09 PM

ngaio

It bothers me because it's yet another thing for women to worry about and feel they have to "fix". Labia come in all different shapes, sizes and yes... colours! I find this product creepy and...well, kind of offensive actually. Each to their own, I suppose, I guess it's not really so different to lipstick.

#6 January 15th, 2010 11:57 PM

alisha-x

Give it another 100 years and I am sure we will get this in green glitter to match the trend for being an alien... we have always and will always invent problems to fix... in the same way the victorians and edwardians obsessed over waist size enough to wear corsets and remove ribs...

Human nature really...

My take is always that is someone does something for themselves it si ok - if they do it for fear of rejection if they don't fit in that is where the issue lies (and this is anything, body mods to the way they walk or talk or what music they listen to)

Thankfully, as well as our odd tendancy to create problems and fashiosn we also tend to create subcultures to give people a few more options even if they are afraid to just be 100% themselves - which is natural as human beings are by nature herd animals (hence all the cities we have)...

Anyway - I best get back to work and stop theorising here!

Word of advice though - you can buy your misses a new lipstick (which she will wear once) - but a pot of this might cause a slapping to ensue wink

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#7 January 16th, 2010 01:34 AM

blissed

Might at least need to make that one of 2 birthdays presents :)

#8 January 18th, 2010 09:20 AM

ngaio

Ok green glitter labia totally sounds like my kinda thing! Bring it on!

#9 January 19th, 2010 11:51 AM

Folly

One of the stories in Anais Nin's Delta of Venus very sexily describes applying red lipstick to her 'sex.'  Absurd and sexy at the same time. 

And have you heard of anal bleaching? wtf really. - oh just googled it and there is also 'vaginal lightening.' So which is it? do we want them lighter or pinker?

#10 January 19th, 2010 02:13 PM

ngaio

Yeah... the anal bleaching thing always makes me clench up in horror...

#11 January 21st, 2010 12:24 PM

ngaio

Ok here's an article that really articulates my issues with this product well:

http://dodsonandross.com/blogs/christin … n#comments

And that brings something up for me... I HATE the term "pink bits".  It just really sidelines a lot of people.

#12 January 21st, 2010 12:50 PM

veronicaf

You know I've often wondered similarly, where do you get foundation and conceiler if you are of darker complexion.  We seem to have alot of pink and olive toned makeup products here in Australia but I have never ever seen anything darker.

#13 February 26th, 2010 11:05 PM

mette

Ha ha, vag make up? :-) I never saw that coming... But then again, Alisha-x is on to something!

Board footer