#1 January 4th, 2010 07:58 AM

alisha-x

Happy New Year Everyone!

Kisses from the icy city of London this New Year smile

I saw some very good friends at a very bad club - 80's cheese (and not in a good way) I did get to play on a pole dancing pole though and have bruised knees to show for it! It was fun though. The company makes the party I feel - and makes the long walk back in -2 degrees a lot easier too!

What did everyone do? Anyone have a great New Year story to share?

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#2 January 4th, 2010 08:39 AM

blissed

Re: Happy New Year Everyone!

I thought the fireworks were boring up against the site of the moon on new years eve and shot some video of a plane passing across it's path. I wonder what it's like to be up there as a passenger on new years eve. The long hand date is 3900002010 since the start of the universe.  All those noughts between the 9 and the 2 kind of puts us in our place I think. Anyway, happy new year :)

Last edited by blissed (January 4th, 2010 08:45 AM)

#3 January 4th, 2010 03:22 PM

anatoli

Happy New Year Alisha.

I live in a sleepy village on a Greek island, so it was a quiet one.

Will we see your video soon?

XXXX

#4 January 5th, 2010 01:44 AM

kawala

Happy new year from Turkey:)

#5 January 5th, 2010 10:11 AM

ngaio

Happy New Year!

I stayed in with my family, a couple of close friends, and my partner. We drank champagne, watched a thunderstorm roll in and played Pictionary. It was actually pretty awesome.

#6 January 12th, 2010 09:22 AM

basil

Belated happy new year! I went home and saw family and friends, endured and performed home-haircuts, continued to learn how to drive (I frikkin hate it!), visited a bath-house and nearly killed myself in the sauna, got peed on by a husky, won an egg-and-spoon race, made champagne jelly, and ate Korean every damn day...

#7 January 12th, 2010 09:39 AM

ngaio

A HUSKY peed on you? That must have been quite an event if it was fully grown!

I hated learning to drive too, it was incredibly traumatic and often still is. I do enjoy being able to drive these days though.

#8 January 12th, 2010 11:07 AM

redbird

Happy New Year to all!! My night was spent at a friend's house party with my 2 best buds and we hung out and got messy in the shed out the back while everyone else was inside for the countdown. I then stayed up for another 30 something hours. Which is nice.

My holiday was spent mostly at home. I finished unpacking my newly moved into house, played Saints Row 2 for many many hours, ate a dick-load of CC's (they're far superior to Doritos), bought things I don't need but really enjoy, nearly lost my mind at the zoo, ingested more zooper doopers than probably recommended and laughed harder than I ever have at the Ricky Gervais, Steven Merchant and Karl Pilkington podcast. Fucking AWESOME. Checkit.

-2 degrees Alisha!? Hot dang, I can't even imagine that world. Glad to hear you had a good night despite the frosty weather and banged up knees. I hope your year continues to be dandy. xo

#9 January 13th, 2010 04:11 PM

ngaio

I love the Gervais, Merchant and Pilkington Podcasts! In fact, I adore Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant in general. Though the latest Gervais movie, "The Invention Of Lying" was a huge letdown for me. Sigh!

Board footer