#1 December 2nd, 2009 10:33 PM

jane_a

Wanna good laugh watch this shit..... bahaha!!!

Holy shit, could be the fattie just smoked, maybe the  couple glasses of red wine i just drank, or possibily watching these with some of my bast mates whilst drunk and stoned.... but my video is funny as hell. Naked skateboarding, rock climbing, trip to Melbournes biggest libary and the super slippery slide that i smash my junk into is priceless. My gut hurts so much, i have tears all down my cheeks and came close to pissing my pants, hectic.... i love it. Watch it, i dare you and have a really good laugh at my expense, as a matter of fact did I DID IT FOR YOU!

#2 December 3rd, 2009 03:36 PM

Folly

Re: Wanna good laugh watch this shit..... bahaha!!!

There's no denying it - you are a pisser! (Since you've been in Melbourne I'll hope that you know that "pisser" is Aussie slang for very funny, rather than some weird urine related insult)

#3 December 3rd, 2009 07:23 PM

blissed

No it's a urine related compliment :)

#4 December 3rd, 2009 07:56 PM

alisha-x

hehe - I am looking forward to the video! Naked skateboarding sounds awsome!

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#5 December 4th, 2009 09:20 AM

ngaio

Jane A, you are totally awesome. I was lucky enough to be allowed to edit that film of yours and I had an absolute blast doing it. You are so brave, hilarious and spunky. It is people like you who make me love ISM. Everyone, you totally have to load and watch her two films if you have not already...Jane A rocks!

Board footer