#1 November 29th, 2009 10:16 PM

juana

Juana, wanting feedback, ideas and a chat

Hi everyone

my shoot has just gone up, what do you think? I have done another ISM which hasn't gone up yet and hope to do more in the future. If anyone has any ideas for future shoots let's hear them. I have my own thread on Abby Winters so if you're a member there have a look for me.  I'm new to the ISM forum so not sure what to expect!

Last edited by juana (November 29th, 2009 10:18 PM)

#2 November 30th, 2009 01:10 AM

ashmedi

Re: Juana, wanting feedback, ideas and a chat

Hello pretty girl smile

I loved your folio, and I love absolutely everything about you, everything is beautiful, face, hair, features, eyes, lips, smile, breasts, etc ... I could go on and on wink

Loved your Beautiful Agony too, it was just .... stuck for words smile

I think if you just do more of what you did, in good light so I can see them, I would be as happy as hell, I liked what I saw, and more of your smile and breasts and your shapely legs would just be icing on the cake wink

Welcome to the forum smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 November 30th, 2009 04:58 PM

liquid

Hi Juana. Your first folio was indeed really beautiful! Nice angles and use of the plant life . Your smile is killer as well! It looked like you did a touch of bodypainting so maybe in a future folio you could do more of that. Perhaps incorporate your gorgeous tattoos into the design. I really look forward to whatever you come up with next!

#4 December 1st, 2009 02:42 AM

alisha-x

Hi Juana,

You have some lovely shots there hun - the flowers are really beautiful - as are you! I would see if you have a good mirror you can use in the shots as well - you can get some unusual and interesting angles you cant otherwise shoot without one smile

Keep up the good work and we look forward to your next folio!

xxx

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

Board footer