#1 September 24th, 2009 10:25 PM

alisha-x

multi-model shoot - come and get naked with me in London...

So, I was wondering, is there any chance of a multi-model shoot?

I am based in London, UK - how many other models are here or in the general area? Would any of you be up for a shoot together? Is that even allowed? I have seen sets with two models before... but can we get together more than that? maybe 3 or 4 girls - each with a camera all in one place?

I would love to meet up and chat with some of the other models in my area and this seems like the best way - definately in the spirit of the site!

What do you guys think?

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#2 September 25th, 2009 04:05 AM

DameSarah

Re: multi-model shoot - come and get naked with me in London...

i've always thought that would be so fun! unfortunately, i think there are far more ISM contributors in London than there are in Cali. sad

#3 September 29th, 2009 05:24 PM

ngaio

Hmmm, looks like I'll have to get around to inventing that teleporter I've always been meaning to make...

#4 October 2nd, 2009 01:39 PM

redbird

Hop to it Ngaio! At least get started on a small hoverboard that resembles a skateboard deck (preferably mounted by a small man in a puffy vest...)

#5 October 5th, 2009 09:12 AM

ngaio

Is it vital to the survival of the human race? I'll do it if it's vital to the survival of the human race.

#6 October 7th, 2009 11:32 PM

alisha-x

I will claim it is... we will all become dust and the human race will cease to exist if you dont invent... just to make you create the hoverboard - we could do an awsome set in a long skirt and no pants flying over London landmarks on the board... the sci-fi future version of my sites folio!

And would be bloody good fun smile

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#7 October 8th, 2009 09:25 AM

redbird

Oh man, an up-skirt hoverboard shot in front of Big Ben. Make it happen Alisha-x. Tell others and we'll get Ngaio started on the prototype.

Board footer