#1 September 9th, 2009 07:48 AM

alisha-x

I dare you... and if I win you get to see a new nude photo!

To post a message saying anything you like. Just 'Hi' or what you did today - or your favourite folio of all time - anything! Come on! I have a bet going here smile

If 20 different people post I will put up a nude photo not seen before on the net - and if that is not incentive I will take it as a personal insult lol!

tongue

Also check out my new folio and let me know what you think, if I can do anything better or if any shots were cool - good or bad let me know!

http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … the_sights

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#2 September 9th, 2009 11:10 AM

blissed

Re: I dare you... and if I win you get to see a new nude photo!

#3 September 9th, 2009 11:46 AM

ashmedi

blissed wrote:

Do you think that subtle hint will work ??? I hope so wink

Come on people, only 18 more required smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 September 9th, 2009 11:50 AM

ashmedi

And incidentally, I forgot to mention this on earlier posts but .............

*dreaming and thinking* ..............

The peekaboo shots with one breast revealed are beautiful, erotic and ..........

*dreaming and thinking* ..............

Lost my train of thought ................ wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 September 9th, 2009 04:00 PM

carlh

Okay well I'll chime in and just say your folio is awesome.  First we take London, then we take...

#6 September 9th, 2009 04:02 PM

Head
Administrator

I'd like to know whether any of those people busted you?

#7 September 9th, 2009 04:07 PM

_gethsemane_

Hello. 

I'm at work, working.  It is very work-like.

At lunch I went to the post office and sent a parcel to my dad for fathers day (late I know, I'm a bad daughter), I then trundled off to the supermarket and bought supplies for the Feck office and some veggies to make for dinner. 

I'm now back at my desk, dreaming of the wonderful meal I am going to make this evening and of course, looking at lovely naked women.  But hey, it's my job!

#8 September 9th, 2009 04:11 PM

veronicaf

ooooo what do you win?  Is it a pug in a pizza box?

pug_pizza_box.jpg

#9 September 9th, 2009 04:18 PM

bobby_h

No you win a naked lady silly. The best thing anyone could win, especially if it's Alisha.

#10 September 9th, 2009 04:41 PM

veronicaf

I know we win a naked lady hence my response but what does alisha win

#11 September 9th, 2009 04:46 PM

miss_a

I love this folio Alisha - so cheeky!

#12 September 9th, 2009 05:04 PM

ngaio

You're on, Alisha, in fact I've never been able to login to this forum before and I just had it sorted out -just- so I could post on this!

Hmmm, random thing to post...  Well, I think a pug in a pizza box is an excellent idea. Would dominoes and such companies deliver it to my door? I would tip the delivery boy handsomely if the pug arrived within 20 minutes and was still warm. Cold pugs are so slimey and gross.

#13 September 9th, 2009 05:12 PM

ngaio

Oh by the way, I think your new folio is a lot of fun - you're so brave!

Though I think my favourite folio is your "starbright" one. But I'm a bit of a fan of moody, dramatic lighting and sparkly things! Plus it's just a beautiful and magical folio. Keep up the great work!

#14 September 9th, 2009 07:19 PM

alisha-x

Wow - getting some responses... 9 people plus an admin - not sure if an admin counts!

@Blissed - post something more than a full stop! Cheeky! lol

@Ashmedi & miss_a & ngaio - glad you guys enjoyed the new set - I was scared but it was also fun - Ngaio, if you like the moody ones check out http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_arti … ickortreat which is also a sexy dark one - lit by a pumpkin I made myself! smile

@carlh - maybe a world tour is in order? lol

@Head - Yes I nearly got caught a lot! Sometimes I would turn around having just put my top down and see a hoard of cops standing there - other times I would see people walking past me on mobile phones oblivious to the fact I had my skirt up, no pants, and a large camera... they just didnt see me! It was a wierd social experiment I can tell you!

@_gethsemane_ - Wish my job involved looking at lovely women... wait I will call it research... yes... research...

@bobby_h - hehe - I am even typing this naked so if people post a camera will appear and prove it

@veronicaf & ngaio - that pug is cute but perhaps nto one of your 5 a day fruit and veg...

anyone else dare to post? Come on.... I dare you - 2 photos will be posted if over 20 post tongue

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#15 September 10th, 2009 12:59 AM

Kevhem25

Here's my message to help the cause.  Now hopefully everyone else will get off their bottoms and post so maybe we can see Alisha's.  Loved your folio although I do wish we could have seen that bottom of yours.  What can I say I"m a big fan.

#16 September 10th, 2009 01:12 AM

alisha-x

Will include it in the photo if we get enough people on here talking - come on people - I am not scary am I? Or maybe I am grr!

Sorry in a silly mood - did my first attempt at a video just now, it was great fun - not sure how good the result will be to watch though smile

kisses,
Alisha X

#17 September 10th, 2009 01:20 AM

mantaray

Just found this site, it is amazing. All of the folios i have seen so far are beautiful, powerful and damn sexy!

#18 September 10th, 2009 02:15 AM

Sartori

You're beautiful, adventurous, and one of my favorites on the web - thanks for sharing so much of yourself!

#19 September 10th, 2009 02:30 AM

alisha-x

Sartori - you are making me blush! I havent seen you on the forums before - do you have a favourite set of mine? Or any suggestions for future sets?

Mantaray - welcome to ISM! There are many beautiful folios on here - have a look round then post up which are your favourites or what you want to see more of - a lot of the models read and post in the forum so let us know what you think smile

Kisses!

kisses,
Alisha X

#20 September 10th, 2009 01:49 PM

Folly

My favourite Alisha x folio is "Mythical." Such a rad idea! And yes your London tour was very brazen. I'm proud as punch.  (Not that I had anything to do with it)  Thanks for always putting so much planning, thought and creativity into your folios Alisha x.
I have a question that I hope isn't too personal, didn't your mother do a set Alisha? Can you tell us a bit about her take on ISM, and on your folios and the communication you had that lead to her deciding to contribute? v interesting. Thanks!

#21 September 10th, 2009 03:26 PM

mantaray

Reflections are magical, in water, glass, chrome, marble, I have always thought reflections are very cool, especially the slight distortions they can create, I would love to see some shots like that if it strikes a chord with you!
Thanks

#22 September 10th, 2009 07:25 PM

alisha-x

@Folly - hi there - Glad you like the folios, I put a lot of myself into them and am glad you are enjoying them. Yes! My mum did do a set! We spoke about the site and she liked the idea and wanted to try it out. What did you guys think? As she only wants to do another if it was enjoyed by people on the site smile

@Mantaray - there is one photo near the end of pedel_pusher where I am leaning across the bike and my nipple is reflected int he bell which I think is quite cool! I will aim to put mroe reflections in the next reload just for you x

kisses,
Alisha X

#23 September 10th, 2009 09:15 PM

mikexb

More Alisha is always a good thing. So "hi"

#24 September 11th, 2009 08:39 AM

ashmedi

alisha-x wrote:

@Folly - hi there - Glad you like the folios, I put a lot of myself into them and am glad you are enjoying them. Yes! My mum did do a set! We spoke about the site and she liked the idea and wanted to try it out. What did you guys think? As she only wants to do another if it was enjoyed by people on the site smile

Can you point me to your mothers folio, something led me to believe she was called alisha but the only Alisha is a very young girl still in her teens smile

#25 September 11th, 2009 11:13 AM

_gethsemane_

Come on forum members!  Post!  Post as hard as you can!

We wanna ze nudie pic as promised for 20 replies.

Doooooooooo it.

I think theres only 6 more replies required.

*dances about impatiently*

Board footer