#1 July 24th, 2009 08:28 AM

rrstewjr

i love hairy girls...

Is there a way to search this site for girls that dont shave their pubic hair?  If not can someone please list their favorite "natural" folio artists?

Thanks very much!

#2 July 24th, 2009 10:27 AM

veronicaf

Re: i love hairy girls...

Unfortunately the search function only returns artist names and folios.  However here are a few great ones.  I'm sure you'll find plenty to please you even just by browsing.

My recent favourites are:
Eliza-lee
Gwendolynne
zizanie
Susie
immie

Last edited by veronicaf (July 24th, 2009 10:28 AM)

#3 July 27th, 2009 10:22 AM

basil

Hey rrstewjr,

If you like natural body hair, try my folio!

#4 August 1st, 2009 12:11 PM

rrstewjr

basil-

thanks so much.  you a beautiful natural woman, I love your folio!  will you treat this american basil fan to another in the near future-please?

#5 August 4th, 2009 04:08 PM

basil

Hey rrstewjr - Thanks! Hopefully I will smile

#6 August 18th, 2009 11:52 PM

alisha-x

Hi rrstewjr,

I think you've raised a good point - it would be cool if members could tag folios with key words like 'natural' or 'tattoos' or 'voluptous' to help with searching for their personal favourites. Don't know how much work that would be for the poor staff at ISM though - they already have a lot on their plate just keeping up with the amount of girls who want folios up each day lol.

I am not a very hairy girl naturally so I might not be your cup of tea - but I have a nice folio out in the sunshine with my bicycle and my hair is only ever just trimmed a little if you want to take a look smile

http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … edalpusher

Kisses

Alisha

Last edited by alisha-x (August 19th, 2009 12:23 AM)

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#7 August 21st, 2009 08:02 PM

rouge_soie

deffinatly check out chica. her photos will rock your world!

Board footer