#1 June 6th, 2009 01:28 PM

fritha

Fritha here, wanting to get to know everybody!

Hi everyone its fritha here and i just thought i would finally make it to the forums to say hello and to hopefully meet some of the lovely members here.
feel free to stop past and say hello smile

lotsa love
Fritha xoxoxo

#2 June 7th, 2009 12:09 AM

ashmedi

Re: Fritha here, wanting to get to know everybody!

Hello Fritha, nice to see you in the forums.

I have loved your folios, you are very attractive and beautifully shaped, and it is very pleasing to the eyes to gaze at your images.
I will also tell you that your voice is pleasant to the ears, and I have your BA videos classified as among my all time favs, love them and admire you wink

Thanks for the peek into your being, you are a treat smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 June 16th, 2009 11:03 AM

Folly

Hey Fritha, I enjoyed how different your folios are.  From sweet honey, to dark dolls!

#4 June 25th, 2009 09:08 AM

ashmedi

I get the feeling that the girls who wanted to talk were only yanking my chain ...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 June 29th, 2009 11:40 PM

quadracer1977

hey fritha, new member here. nice profile btw

#6 November 28th, 2009 09:24 AM

69mets

Fritha,
  I recently joined the ishotmyself site. I think many of the young women are quite attractive. But, my lady, you are (to quote the late and great Chris Farley) "AWESOME!". I have never seen a more sensuous woman. Your folio "honey_ante" was INCREDIBLE! Please come back for an encore. Your public implores you. I'll pay for the camera and film. I hope all is going well for you. You've made an admirer out of me.

Peace! Jack

#7 November 28th, 2009 11:09 PM

alisha-x

Hi Firtha,

Welcome to ISM. Always happy to see another beautiful, beautiful person joining the ranks here on the forum.

We are a friendly lot - so if you have any questions please feel free to ask and we will all help you out as best we can smile

Looking forward to your next reload!

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

Board footer