#1 March 7th, 2009 04:22 PM

liquid

Blueerratic- by Illenya

What a wonderful first folio! Interesting, dramatic, colorful, and of course beautiful. Hopefully we'll see much more of you here.

Thanks for sharing, Illenya!

#2 March 8th, 2009 01:18 AM

illenya

Re: Blueerratic- by Illenya

ISM=

erotic loveliness associated with bringing back standard and ethics to sexuality.

im glad you enjoy my life,my words and visuals , as i do.

smile

Last edited by illenya (March 9th, 2009 10:12 AM)

#3 March 16th, 2009 08:21 PM

illenya

i encourage your votes for me! for more NUDITY! and LO-VE. and apples and lemmons.. i guess. haha

#4 March 31st, 2009 07:46 AM

rudebaqre

Dear Illenya
I would readily vote for more nudity and more sharing by people who care for each other. Clothes disguise, skin is reality and sharing on equal basis. I do not find nudity in groups encourages sexual behavior. It inspires me to respect and regard for all those who trust me with their best visual selves. Nudity inspires community. I have been going to nudist centers in Vermont at the Ledges for years and it is one of the best communities I have ever been part of. Lovely people, all sizes and shapes and colors. Keep your clothes off and keep enjoying your masturbation.
rudebare

#5 April 3rd, 2009 05:56 PM

illenya

i spend 50 percent of the time naked, most to nearly all of the time developing thoughts on psychical mental and spiritual bodies,(n lots more). smile nothing wrong with encouragement for my votes smile i was really actually encouraging the votes because id love to do more work for ism, while i can! and voting would help that. as being naked and wanting to share that with people is also a passion of my own. expressed through lots of different ways smile

its such a rewarding feeling, doing a shoot, making soul love to the lens and detaching yourself from everything but self!
smile

nudist groups? do you practically do anything, or mostly discussion ,nothing un developing when it comes talking about ourselves nude pure and natural at all i say!

peace love and understanding

Last edited by illenya (April 3rd, 2009 05:58 PM)

#6 August 27th, 2009 12:04 PM

liquid

Illenya just had a video go up at I Feel Myself...it is gorgeous! Thanks, Illenya!

#7 September 23rd, 2009 09:48 AM

illenya

yay smile so fun hehe

Board footer