#26 March 22nd, 2017 05:48 PM

ricobeast123

Re: It's been nice

Well ok I take the advice under consideration. People learn and evolve. Not sure I will change but I will consider anything. I find it interesting that you assume I am a man. hmm. no comment for now.

#27 March 26th, 2017 11:15 AM

blissed

Look, I'm an alien as well. I've seen 5 gendered  Ricobeasts wandering around their home planet, so don't come all "your making assumptions about me" when I know all about you.

#28 March 27th, 2017 12:24 PM

Aven Frey

oh hai Blissed! It's been too long! Looks like a lots going on with you, aliens and the like. Hope you've been well! Maybe stay a while?

#29 March 29th, 2017 10:29 AM

ricobeast123

Blissed that must have been a primitive cave-person planet where they kick around a hornet's nest like it was a football. what is Androism ? I looked it up and did not seem to be getting it. Maybe that was the point, but it went over my head

#30 March 29th, 2017 11:07 PM

blissed

Hi Aven, I always wanted to tell you about the alien thing, but it never seemed to be the right time.
Rico beast, Mens rights are at war with feminism, the hate isn't productive. So  Androism is a word we need that I made up. Andro is Greek for male and is easier to say than masculinism. Androism means being equal in status to women. It's the same as Feminism but from a male perspective. So as feminism means being equal in status to men, the aims and end result of both are exactly the same.

#31 March 30th, 2017 03:52 AM

ricobeast123

Blissed thanks. With your alien status I didn't know if you had a typo in there and meant Androidism which is an interesting concept on its own.

Last edited by ricobeast123 (March 30th, 2017 04:08 AM)

Board footer