#1 August 16th, 2016 04:35 PM

trevor

Bleu

Les Corps Humaine, indeed.  Your inspired folio inspires me as a photographer.  That you love classical music and are polyamorous gives added edge to the sensuality of the viewing but the exquisiteness of your body, the contours of your sultry poses, your finely sculpted beautiful face, the play of light, the flowers, the out of doors shots all combine to give us photographs that stand on their own without explanation.  No conceptual artist are you.  Ah, and so that we are assured you are not a Bernini sculpture carved of marble, the true softness of your breasts as you squeeze them assures us that you are of flesh....Les Corps Humaine.  Thank you so very much, Bleu.  With love and admiration from Rome.

Last edited by trevor (September 20th, 2016 08:07 PM)

#2 August 31st, 2016 03:33 PM

sondrine

Re: Bleu

I intended to contribute my own admiration to this thread, but I think Trevor has summed it up perfectly. You are a dream, Bleu..

#3 August 31st, 2016 10:24 PM

Bleu

Miaw thaaaannks!! I'm so happy you like this folio and i'm feeling super special when i read all of your comments!
I work really art to be artistic and true to myself and this is perfect to read <3

Thanks yooouu!! <3

#4 September 1st, 2016 01:27 AM

trevor

You are most welcome, Bleu.  And thank you for participating in the ISM Forum.  I hope you and other artist contributors continue to do so, as I'm convinced that wider participation and interesting discussions herein depend upon regular posts by the artist contributors  (as well as the wonderful ISM staff); the more so because, after all, are not female beauty, sensuality, sexuality, eroticism and frequent intellectual bite and humour the raison d'etre of ISM?  I truly am honoured to add my thoughts to the site but my voice is not what will ever drive anyone's interest and participation in the Forum.

That said, Bleu, I appreciate your having taken time to say, thanks.  You are appreciated.

Board footer