#1 July 27th, 2016 12:20 AM

trevor

Billie Jean and nudity

Billie Jean, you are indeed an artist, a wonderful photographer, model, performer and writer.  The opening of your profile was a most beautifully written artist's statement:

"Nudity is my religion, the language of my heart and soul. When I feel the fabric of my garments cradle me at the base of my ankles, I know I am at my finest."

I just had the luxury of being alone in my flat for two days without having to go anywhere; and, during those two days, I wore no clothes at all.  It was sublime and divine. I understand you, appreciate you and thank you.  You are wondrous.  I surely am one among many who would love to see more of your work.

#2 July 27th, 2016 12:34 PM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Billie Jean and nudity

You can find Billie_Jean on instagram as @letsmakebeauty (private account), and some recent work of hers with photographer danielklass here https://www.instagram.com/danielklaas/.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 July 27th, 2016 10:50 PM

trevor

Thank you for the link, Laney.  I have requested admission to Billie Jean's Instagram account and await approval.  Ah, and Billie Jean, I can see by the number of followers you have that indeed I am one among many of your admirers.  Brava.

Last edited by trevor (July 27th, 2016 10:55 PM)

#4 July 28th, 2016 02:32 AM

trevor

Meanwhile, Billie Jean, I have found your tumblr page and am very much enjoying your writing, photographs and quotes.  While I like the photographs taken of you by other photographers that you have included, I like even more your own self portraits.  You have a great deal of talent.  Thank you for sharing your journey, your thoughts....

With much appreciation from the city of Rome,

Trevor

Post script: I'm also an admirer of E.E. Cummings's poetry, though I find his right-wing political views highly problematic--alas, he bounced off his rightful repugnance of one side (Communism) to the other extreme of the right-wing reactionary.  This showed an absence of intellectual discipline and rigor.  Perhaps had he lived longer he would have corrected his course.  We will never know; but, alas, very smart people can be as stubborn in their ill-formed convictions as stupid people, even in the face of the strongest evidence to the contrary.

Board footer