#1 February 16th, 2016 07:01 AM

Katie_Z

Hullo, this is Katie_Z - Hairy Pits & Pubes?

Hi everyone!
This is Katie_Z (aka Katie Zucchini), new contributor to ISM, IFM, and BA (#3609).  I assume most people on this site are more naturally-inclined and open-minded than the average Joe/Joann...  Wondering who out there likes hairy armpits/pussies?  Are we on the verge of a bush revolution?  (Not a Prez Bush coup d'etat, nooo.)  I think so, honestly...  Maybe it has already begun!
xo Katie

#2 February 16th, 2016 09:38 AM

trevor

Re: Hullo, this is Katie_Z - Hairy Pits & Pubes?

Oh Katie, I think you are the bee's knees, the Queen of the Faeries, the delight of the forest.  I love your natural beauty.  You have me in your thrall in a perpetual mudsummer's night dream.  I am Robin Goodfellow, an honest if mischievous Puck at your command.

Last edited by trevor (February 16th, 2016 05:05 PM)

#3 February 17th, 2016 04:15 PM

Laney
Administrator

Welcome to ISM Katie! I loved editing your folio, your fluffy natural hair is just as beautiful as your confidence and self love. I'm a big fan of body hair as well, it's so womanly and fun to play with. A couple of recent folios with particularly nice body hair that come to mind are

Amna, 'meadow_beauty'

view_image.php?g=meadow_beauty&f=8c7febfacb84bce4bf537fb6f861.jpg&m=img

Nancy_O, 'lovespell'

view_image.php?g=lovespell&f=dd27e50f2c7dcb072addb9c5e0.jpg&m=img

Annalice, 'perception'

view_image.php?g=perception&f=4a23892981bc3c5d3284bbd0b9.jpg&m=img

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#4 February 19th, 2016 05:31 PM

Fe3Cman

Hey Katie!

To answer your question- yes love pubic hair... but I also love no pubic hair. I think it comes down to the individual a lot too. Lilly_s for example has no pubic hair and it looks great!

Lilly_s

#5 February 22nd, 2016 12:15 AM

ixnay9

Hi Katie, first off thanks for your contributions. You are lovely to look at and have such an open and fun spirit about you.
As for your question, personally I love hair on a woman. I find it sexy, always have done. Thinking back actually I have never had a partner with a shaved pussy, and only ever a couple that shaved armpits. I am all about freedom of choice though and this is a big issue as regards body hair.

I find it very disturbing that there seems to be such a "Ewwww" reaction from some people. Why? Why are people LESS tolerant about choice than they were (back when I was a lad) a few years ago.
Is there more society and peer pressure now? Example, I have three sons, two in their twenties and one teenager. And they ALL think that hair is somehow wrong. Even though my wife did not used to shave very often, so its not like they haven't seen it before.

Its almost as if people think they can cherry pick about parts of human sexuality: "So when a girl reaches puberty she gets more curvy, check. And gets tits. Check.
And gets hair on her body. wait..oh NO - dont like that part. Thats wrong!"

I dont know about a comeback but I would like to think so. I have been around ISM off and on for a few years now and it still seems like an unusual occurrence when we see a woman with all hairy parts intact. I do find it upsetting and depressing that both men and women - and certainly the media, will try to shame and humiliate women for this.

Years ago, actually in 1983 I think it was, a German singer called Neneh did a song called 99 Luftballons and appeared on a few TV shows wearing tank tops and little dress that clearly showed she did not shave. And now, even now, 50% of the time her name crops up, some sad individual says "Oh yeah, her with the hairy armpits"

Same thing with Julia Roberts. Remember her red dress incident? And more recently, some girl in a crowd scene in Sweden of all places, once a famously liberal place, and certainly when I worked there years ago full of happy healthy blonde and hairy girls - was shamed in a mass Facebook hatefest. I mean, really. Get a grip people.

Oops, this has turned into a bit of a rant hasn't it? Anyway, to sum up....
Hair...Yay!
but also, freedom of choice and comfort with your own body....yay!

#6 February 22nd, 2016 07:09 PM

trevor

Wonderful comments, ixnay9.  You should contribute to this forum often; it would be all the more lively because of it.

#7 February 23rd, 2016 09:00 AM

bluelagoon

Hello Katie! I like so mutch your hairy armpits and your hairy pussy (Nr.076: wow !!!). But I can imagine, many women feel well only if they have her pussy shaved.

#8 April 24th, 2016 09:44 PM

Ivy_B

I like both! On me, and others. I love having a bit of floof, but occasionally I still like to shave it off. All depends on how I'm feeling. When it comes to others (especially people with vaginas) I'm not at all bothered either way! My personal opinion on body hair is that it should be entirely up to the person who's body it's on. Some people like it, some don't, and some are indifferent, and that's fine, as long as it's their choice smile
I think ixnay9 summed it up pretty perfectly.

I totally agree, there does seem to be a bit of a revolution sparking up, and it would be amazing if there was! People need to be able to feel confident and comfortable in their own bodies, without having to feel ashamed for any of it.

#9 April 17th, 2023 07:19 AM

BrianJoseph

Hi Katie,
i just took a look at your photos and videos. You look absolutely amazing! As a man I totally appreciate decent body hair on women. It just boosts the erotic charisma of a woman. I also wear pubic hair, but I cut it back slightly by using scissors, when it gets to long. Some women I know just don't want to let it grow, and thats totally fine. It's just their choice. I can absolutely understand this, because it's sometimes the same with my beard. I usually wear a beard, but sometimes I shave it off completely, because it annoys me and I just want to get rid of it. But thats not a big deal, because it takes only a few weeks to grow back.

#10 October 23rd, 2023 07:16 PM

sebolgiroux

Hi Katie,

thank you for raising this topic. I personally much prefer hairy, actually natural. There should be no pressure on anyway to transform how they are just to fit in some social norm. It is down to how the person likes to be. Hair is normal, natural and part of the body. I personnaly shave my legs, which for a man will seem odd, but that's because I personnaly prefer it this way.
We should accept and embrace personal choice and that's it.

thanks.
Seb

#11 October 24th, 2023 02:19 AM

LeoBloom

We're forgetting to mention - and it's a big fetish of mine - pussy stubble, and armpit stubble. I find it incredibly erotic. It's on my mind as I just accidentally discovered today that Liv_C has removed all her work both from here and from IFM. She was lovely in all sorts of ways, but I just loved that stubble.

#12 November 7th, 2023 06:43 AM

LeoBloom

Still on the subject of pussy stubble, fellow fetishists should check out the lovely Dakota's set, Junoesque, for some gorgeous shots of it. But equally gorgeous is she in the Loft Views set, where her pussy is beautifully shaven. Oh my, Dakota sets me dreaming like few others.

Board footer