#1 March 3rd, 2016 10:51 PM

ranger88

Folder will not open

Glynn's folder "Curl" 24 Nov. 04 comes up with message " 403 Forbidden. You're not supposed to be here" What gives ?

#2 March 4th, 2016 09:16 AM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Folder will not open

a02c37820e3f87cd0c0bbf47d6ce809a.png

I've been trying to solve this problem for a little while now. Will update you when it's fixed, hopefully today.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 March 7th, 2016 11:34 AM

Laney
Administrator

It took some time but now it's fixed! smile Check it out here

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#4 March 8th, 2016 12:13 AM

ranger88

Thank you, Thank you !   smile

#5 March 17th, 2016 08:57 AM

mori910a

Similar subject, I'm afraid Wolf's latest vid ZIP file doesn't have the movie in it, just the html file.

Regards, Peter

#6 March 17th, 2016 10:31 AM

Laney
Administrator

Hi Mori,

The newest version of Adobe Premier, which we use to edit ISM video, does not give the option to export video in the .mpg format which we used to contain in the .zip file. Therefore, we've decided to only provide ISM video as .wmv and .mov. Please download the video in one of these file formats.

Thanks,

Laney

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#7 March 17th, 2016 07:10 PM

mori910a

I can't find a way to download it in any of the formats - they play fine online but there's no option or drop down menu that allows for it saving from either the movie while it runs or from the format buttons. I'm not fussy about which format it's in, but I do prefer to download them.

Edit - actually it's not playing fine online, the start breaks up a lot because the download speed isn't keeping up with it (the reason why I always download them). It's not my end as I get about 70Mb download speed normally.

Beautiful movie though, btw smile

Regards, Peter

Last edited by mori910a (March 17th, 2016 07:27 PM)

#8 March 18th, 2016 10:12 AM

Laney
Administrator

Glad you like the video, Peter! I also enjoyed it very much. Wolf is such a talented performance artist and talks so fluently about her art. The editing and colour grading of the video are also top notch smile.

In up to date versions of chrome, firefox and IE clicking on the MOV or WMV buttons next to the video prompts the video to start downloading automatically. Please check that your browser is up to date and there are no extensions such as Adblock preventing the page from creating pop-up windows.

Last edited by Laney (March 18th, 2016 11:58 AM)

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#9 March 18th, 2016 07:19 PM

mori910a

Thanks for that, I've found it is working as you say in Chrome and also on my Kindle Fire HD, still not in Firefox though for some reason. That's not a problem though, as long as it works in one of the browsers I'm OK, I'll just use the Chrome instead. I did have another site complaining about an adblocker, but I've not been able to find it in Firefox anywhere, so perhaps it's some setting that appears to be an adblocker to external sites.

Last edited by mori910a (March 18th, 2016 07:20 PM)

Board footer