#1 December 22nd, 2003 02:46 AM

jas_brooklyn

favorite folios?

There are so many folios here, and so many that are so good. I was wondering which ones some of the other users think are the "best" for whatever reason... most artistic, most erotic, most beautiful women, etc etc. Please share your favorites with the rest of us!

Some of my favorites are:

Hazel, "radiant", because she is just so beautiful. Her poses are artisitic and erotic and the folio is a wonderful example of a woman who is very confident and happy.

Bridget, "morning" because this is one of the most intimate folios on the site. I feel like I just woke up next to Bridget and I am seeing the private moments in her life that no one else gets to share.

Emily, "gilded" because Emily looks like she is having so much fun taking these pictures. There is a raw sexuality that comes across in Emily's pictures and she embraces it fully.

Great site... thanks to the owners and also the artists!

#2 December 28th, 2003 07:58 AM

dinette

Re: favorite folios?

Hi Jas
Maybe there are too many good sets, just to mention 2-3.
But looking at your choice, I found they are all great, and you love ladies that show a little bit, right? ;-)
Me too!
My favorite sets so far:
1) Sophie *alice* What a great set. Like Drew Barrymores little sister... so cute and smooth...
2)Toots *warmth* Real art of an adult female... I love each and every shot.
3) Shaunte *longing* Wow, the most lucious lips I've ever seen... :-) a bit different... like that...

So far for my 50 cent,
greetings from switzerland,
dinette

#3 December 31st, 2003 01:22 AM

walden2001

Re: favorite folios?

Hi Jas, and discussion readers,
i think what this site really shows, is that you can pretty much take any girl, and given the willingness and confidence, she can present herself to be seen as beautiful, erotic, artistic... whatever.  You can really see that there is beauty in everyone.
When some folios don't really appeal much to me, it is really interesting to read praising comments from subscribers, ...which goes to show that different tastes really are catered for here.  It almost gives me a new perspective on what I would otherwise see as an uninspiring set. It kinda gives hope to those of us less confident, like, well, people see attractiveness in different things. So when one artist says she doesn't like the shape of her breasts, you will get at least five comments about how lovely others think they are. So what better way for the shy and uncertain to express themselves here.  Put your bodies 'out there' and just see what positive reponses you get. It's great to see honest and encouraging comments.  From reading the many artist statements, it seems to be a genuinely rewarding experience for most of them as well.  What more could you want in a site?

(well I could want a few things more, ...like a short audio statement from artists would be cool, and I am waiting patiently for the day to see twins express themselves in a photo art form...  or even an extention of the site to include couples, - gay/straight/bi - photo themselves in a loving artistic way)

But, for what it's worth, and I know tastes are very different here, which is what makes this site so great, ... here are some of my favourites at the moment;

Out of 233 folios, I can't go past 'Hunny' by popple (21 Nov 03) as an absolute favourite folio that seems to capture everything that this 'ism' project is all about. Artistic photographs, good lighting, interesting creative angles, ... she really seems to have fun with the shoot, and to me she is an absolute angel!

'Tease' by jesse james (10 July 03) is just beautiful. She is confident, knows what she is doing with the camera, keeps the background uncluttered, clean mirror, and seems to really let us into her body and her world. Lovely.

'Wayward' by Zoe (25 Jun 03) I guess gets a mention as one of the first folios I saw, and was blown away by how relaxed and comfortable she was for the photos. Again, she seems to just enjoy posing and although the photos aren't particularly creative, compared to later sets,  I love the fact that even though I like to see the artisits bodies as much as possible, when it comes down to it, it's the eyes and faces that truly express the attractiveness and beauty of the artists.

Well done to all involved, there are are so many amazing sets, it's hard to pick just a few, keep contributing, and keep up the comments and discussions,
hope to here from you soon,
walden2001

Board footer