#1 December 31st, 2015 09:22 PM

trevor

Happy New Year

Dear Feck staff,

This is to thank all of you for producing such a fine site.  In fact, I should think were it possible, Feck could publish some very beautiful books of photography culling the best from the many splendid photographs published on this website.  Without question, a few of your "artist" contributors are indeed artists but much pleasure has been given even by those who lack the experience, skill or talent to strictly be considered artists. 

Then too, I thank you for doing such a good job of monitoring the Forum.  I would only wish for more activity, dialogue, discussion.  Some of the most interesting and thoughtful contributors disappear for months, abandoning an ongoing and engaging discussion.  Even so,  I thank them for what they do contribute.  You must excuse me for being greedy.

However, to the point, HAPPY NEW YEAR.  I wish all good and happy things for each and everyone of you.

Cordially,

Trevor

#2 January 1st, 2016 03:07 AM

ashmedi

Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all the staff and contributors, past, present, and future...

May all your potential troubles, woes, and problems in 2016 be as fleeting as your New Year's resolutions...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer