#1 December 9th, 2003 09:31 PM

gabrielle

gabrielle says hi!

hey guys, gabrielle here! big_smile

just a quick note to say hi to you all and hope you're checking me (and the other girls) out and enjoying every moment of it - i know i did on my perusal of the rest of the artists here. wowser!

there also seems to have been some question of whether the girls in the site are 'real' girl next door types. i can guarantee you i'm about as girl next door as they come wink i shot the pics myself, holed up in my own bedroom. there was nothing staged about it. and boy was it FUN!

looks like i'll be doing another shoot sometime in the next couple months, too. are you people interested in more? *bats eyelashes innocently* wink

luv gabrielle

#2 December 10th, 2003 02:34 AM

cbguy

Re: gabrielle says hi!

hiya gabrielle, just a quick reply to say how much I liked your first folio and I'll be looking forward to seeing some more.

#3 December 10th, 2003 09:53 AM

djdandsafc

Hi Gabrielle.

I enjoy this site very much, just seeing girls post themselves as they are, portraying themselves the way they want to.

I particularly love 'real, 'natural' girls like yourself. I'd take you anyday over posed, airbrushed etc girls in glammy mags. Girls with natural breasts, pubic hair and of course, most importantly, a lot of character and more than a little imagination and fun.

You in particular Gabrielle looked very comfortable, as though you were having fun with the shoot. Some great facial expressions and playfulness! I particularlay like that alluring, slightly naughty look in pic041.

Gabrielle you are very sexy and attractive. Not only because you are physically alluring and pretty but also cos you look like you could bring fun and smiles into any party. Thank you, I await more.

Who else on the site did you enjoy or which girls turned you on? What do you like about the girls on ISM or any girl in particular and what is so good about the lovely young ladies here for you. Just very interested in your opinion.

From a very appreciative member

PS Again a certain SF and his friends asked you not to forget about them over at a certain other site. They'd love to chat some more with such a truly lovely girl as yourself, as its been a while.

#4 December 28th, 2003 07:40 AM

dinette

Hi Gabrielle.
Thanks for your set, I love girls who are not shy at all! Thanks again for letting us have a peek of your treasures... :-)
So very pleased to hear you're planning a new set, very good idea!
Kisses from switzerland!
cu,
dinette

Board footer