#1 December 4th, 2015 10:45 AM

Elsa_H

Elsa's Got a Brand new Job

Hello! I have a very exciting announcement to make! I just landed myself a very amazing job for a very amazing company full of very amazing people! You might be familiar with it - has anyone here heard of a totally bangin' erotica company called Feck? smile smile smile

#2 December 4th, 2015 01:07 PM

ashmedi

Re: Elsa's Got a Brand new Job

Elsa_H wrote:

Hello! I have a very exciting announcement to make! I just landed myself a very amazing job for a very amazing company full of very amazing people! You might be familiar with it - has anyone here heard of a totally bangin' erotica company called Feck? smile smile smile

Congrats Elsa <3  Wishing you nothing but the best  xxoo

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 December 5th, 2015 09:49 PM

trevor

Elsa, congratulations.  Your new colleagues (really old friends, yes?) are as lucky in you as you in they.  Horray for Feck -- and lucky us.  I still hope we'll see you as both photographer and model.  You are a dream.

#4 December 6th, 2015 08:15 AM

Fe3Cman

Wohoo!! Congrats!!

#5 December 6th, 2015 09:37 AM

polaroid

Congratulations Elsa!!! : ) Wow!!! This is such amazing news, I'm so excited for you!!! Love & best wishes in your new role at Feck & here's to an exciting new chapter in your life!! : ) Just opened a bottle of red wine so I'll make a toast to you & celebrate!! : ) Ben xx

Find your truth. Face your truth. Speak your truth. Be your truth.

#6 December 15th, 2015 09:46 AM

Elsa_H

smile Thank you everyone! It is very wonderful to be able to spend my working hours among people I have come to know quite well and have much respect and admiration for. Also can I just say I'm really loving how many members I have inspired to indulge in glasses of red. It's a lovely trend. x x x

#7 December 16th, 2015 07:32 PM

trevor

Elsa, did you and Arabella share a feast from her vegatable garden?  If not, I will imagine the party you ought to have had; a very pretty picture indeed.  It's been awhile since we've had a good discussion about gardens and food.   You should be having some good produce now in Melbourne (yes, no?) and of course in Rome we have it year round; in fact, it's best in our winter months, as I've written here before.  Cheers and baci

Board footer