#1 November 2nd, 2015 06:16 AM

ixnay9

Getting turned on when photographing yourself

The vast breadth of artistic endeavour, imagination, humour and sexiness is one of the reasons ISM is one of the best places in the Intarweb. I was wondering how many of the contributors actually get properly turned on when shooting themselves? Some shoots are whimsical and fun, and others are downright erotic masterpieces. Some are plain good old fashioned rude. When I first joined a few years back I remember clearly a folio by someone, wish I could remember, and she said "I got unexpectedly turned on and wet whilst doing this, it quite surprised me. So I had to get myself off on the deserted beach"
Although she did not sshoot that actual deed, she did include a wonderful picture of a clearly very moist muff. Her words and that glorious photo were so erotic. And what is better than seeing a few beads of glorious wetness?
So, anyone else want to share?

#2 November 18th, 2015 02:28 PM

sondrine

Re: Getting turned on when photographing yourself

I wouldn't say shooting folios makes me wet per se, but there certainly is that cheeky thrill, knowing the pleasure my photos will bring. It's excites me, it feels great !

Last edited by sondrine (November 18th, 2015 02:37 PM)

Board footer