#1 March 27th, 2015 10:09 AM

blissed

I thought the best job in the world was suppose to be in Australia :)

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102530031

I think it would be quite a difficult job. Your reviewing brothels and sex practitioners, not for yourself, but for the brorthels entire customer base. And there are a lot of different sexualities and flavours and tastes, not to mention emotion and physical sexual states. Having to have sex as part of your job, like anything you love doing, done as a  profession, can wrench the heart out of it and make you hate it. I think the identity of the tester should be known. So just like restaurant critics you can assess them 1st before accepting their review. For someone who doesn't get emotionally attached, could be an amazing job.

Last edited by blissed (March 27th, 2015 10:14 AM)

#2 March 28th, 2015 01:55 AM

trevor

Re: I thought the best job in the world was suppose to be in Australia :)

Your comments are quite amusing, Blissed.  As a fantasy, I quite agree that the job sounds wonderful.  Best would be to approach the job in a positive not critical manner such that one would try to understand the sex workers as human beings with integrity and real lives of their own--not just objects of desire whose sole purpose is to service a customer.   In other words, not to pass judgement on the women as if they were generic items on a restaurant menu.  In any event, it's the only way I could manage such a job.  As for reality, I'm afraid I wouldn't meet the quialifications as I've no experience with prostitutes or brothels except for brief conversations I had from time to time with a few lovely girls who worked the street (in an area with several very expensive hotels) I lived on in New York City many years ago.  Oh, once I inadvertently walked into a very discreet brothel in Vienna in order to use the telephone to call a friend when I was lost going to a chamber music concert at an apartment in the neighbourhood (the days before mobile telephones).  I admit to at times being sorry I didn't stay; the women were pretty and very nice.  Ah, well, the concert was enjoyable too.

Thanks for sharing the link.

#3 March 28th, 2015 09:22 PM

blissed

Re: I thought the best job in the world was suppose to be in Australia :)

Yeah I think it would be more like a cross between reviewing therapists, doctors or care workers and artists. I think the STi risk of seeing a sex practitioner is too high for me to see someone just for entertainment and the reviewer would have to accept the same risk level as the sex workers. As they're working day would be spent with sex workers I think they'd end up with more empathy for the sex workers than the customers.

Last edited by blissed (March 28th, 2015 09:26 PM)

Board footer