#1 July 23rd, 2003 08:40 AM

Alf2110

Getting Canadian Girls to post

Hey there, I would love to promote your site here in Ontario.  I have visions of local girls posing for us right here.  I was wondering how to promote locally.  I thought of a few hommade bumper stickers at the local schools to start.  Any other ideas?  Any other Canucks here?  Would love to hear from you.

Alf

#2 July 25th, 2003 02:33 AM

Head

Re: Getting Canadian Girls to post

Alf,
We have a couple of Canadians coming up, in fact we accelerated one just for you.  But we need more.  We're planning to do some cards, stickers, t-shirts and stuff - until then, we're relying on our friends and sponsors to show the site around and encourage all XX chromosome carriers in their vicinity to get involved in Project_ISM.  In fact, I'm prepared to put the entire fortunes of Project_ISM on the line right now and offer a free T-shirt and a month's free memebrship to any sponsor refering an artist who completes a set.   Now come on, send us broke!

#3 September 14th, 2003 01:03 PM

Alex44

Actually right on the border of Ontario & Quebec, I think that this is a great new angle on an old sport, and I plan to promote this venture locally also,  so if there are any Ottawa Valley girls/guys out there that need to borrow my dig just contact me,  I'll even hold your towel and work the lights :-)

Alf2110 wrote:

Hey there, I would love to promote your site here in Ontario.  I have visions of local girls posing for us right here.  I was wondering how to promote locally.  I thought of a few hommade bumper stickers at the local schools to start.  Any other ideas?  Any other Canucks here?  Would love to hear from you.

Alf

#4 November 9th, 2003 12:21 AM

bennyboy

Alf2110 wrote:

Alf

alfie...plenty of us hosers here, eh?
in quebec (not by choice) and will start working on some 'open-minded' madameoiselles i know to get them to post...
so impressed with this site i propose tsn change their tag line:
eat, sleep, sports, project ism
kinda catchy, eh?

Board footer