#1 April 9th, 2014 06:36 PM

Gem_X

theme ideas..??

Hey all, I just picked up my camera for my second ism project (so sorry it took so long!!), would love to hear any theme ideas anyone has. And always love to hear feedback from my last ism project. So let me hear your thoughts! 
Much love
Gem_x

#2 April 9th, 2014 10:43 PM

ashmedi

Re: theme ideas..??

Hello Gem_X  <3
As I said when you posted your initial folio, I loved everything I saw  wink
I don't have any real suggestions, just glad you are still around and planning another shoot smile
And all I can hope is that your upcoming folio is shot in good light so I can enjoy your incredible beauty and curves  wink

Looking forward to seeing more... Have a good day  <3

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 April 10th, 2014 10:45 AM

Laney
Administrator

Hey Gem_X! It's great to see you on the forum. We loved your folio in the editing department - the beautiful even quality of light, your ease at getting clearly focussed pictures from creative angles, and how well you can get your whole body in the frame. I'm really excited that you're doing another folio!

You said in your bio that you like anime, do you like to cosplay as well? Your green hair and petite frame make me think you would be perfect for a cosplay folio! I think you could embody an anime character really well, I would love to see it. Are you thinking of going to supanova on the weekend? I haven't been before but I'm thinking of going this year.

By the way, watch out for the free daily image on Wednesday the 30th of April wink

Last edited by Laney (April 10th, 2014 02:35 PM)

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#4 April 11th, 2014 04:39 PM

Elsa_H

I think devochka had a stroke of genius with the cosplay idea! I'm not sure if you ever got into the games, but you would totally nail Rydia from final fantasy. I wanted to post a photo but I don't know how (help, someone?). Whatever you decide to do will look incredible though, you're super spunky smile

#5 April 14th, 2014 11:04 AM

Laney
Administrator

Gem_X would make a perfect Rydia!! Awesome suggestion!

To post an image, put [img]directly before the URL of the image you want to post, then[/img] directly after. For example [img]**url of image**[/img]. It's also explained here http://ishotmyself.com/punbb/help.php#img

180034-rydia_ff4_portrait_01.jpg

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#6 April 15th, 2014 10:17 AM

Laney
Administrator

An idea that I've always thought would be cool for an ISM shoot, particularly a duet or video, is rockclimbing. You would be able to get yourself into crazy positions, and it would be interesting to see how the harness would make your butt look. I guess the difficulty lies in finding a private rockclimbing centre with no security cameras or staff around...

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#7 April 16th, 2014 05:04 AM

mori910a

Have you seen this site? http://www.stonenudes.com/ Calendars of real rockclimbers climbing naked.

#8 April 16th, 2014 10:22 AM

Laney
Administrator

Wow, that's beautiful! Their strength and flexibility is amazing, they make it look so easy.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#9 April 17th, 2014 04:32 AM

mori910a

I agree!

#10 April 28th, 2014 10:45 AM

Laney
Administrator

Ooh, I just found a kind of rockclimbing-themed folio by KitKat, "Tether"

view_image.php?g=tether&f=9fd0c491c987b6e8124606234.jpg&m=img.

How are you going with your reload Gem_X?

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#11 May 8th, 2014 11:54 AM

Elsa_H

It would be super cool to do a rock climbing duet video; two gals scaling their way up a rocky hillside and then follow it up with an IFM duet once they reached the top, with an amazing view in the background. Someone should do this, it's not overly ambitious at all!

#12 May 8th, 2014 02:24 PM

Laney
Administrator

Hahaha, that sounds like a really easy idea to film... but seriously, something like Sequoia's "X-Country" videos, where two girls hike to a secluded area together to share some time masturbating in nature would be cool and totally doable. Probably after it warms up in Australia or somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere though, it's hard enough going outside with clothes on right now let alone in your bare skin... every year around this time some part of me longs for the constant soupy, womb-like warmth of tropical Australia.

I hope it wasn't too cold on your trip, also that reminds me I need to send you an email soon...

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#13 July 27th, 2014 12:37 PM

Fe3Cman

Tbh as a pilot I've been hanging out for an aviation themed shoot, in a plane or on a plane or something. I understand an aircraft isn't something most people have regular access to for personal use, so it'll probably never happen unfortunately.

#14 July 28th, 2014 10:06 AM

Laney
Administrator

I think you'll like Ellena's "Aviatrix". I know there are a couple of sneaky photos in aeroplane bathrooms, I'll post them when I remember the folio name smile.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#15 July 28th, 2014 10:30 AM

Laney
Administrator

There are a couple of bathroom shots at the end of the beautiful duet "Snap_Packers_2"

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#16 September 11th, 2014 12:05 PM

Laney
Administrator

Oooh I just found a shoot set entirely in an aeroplane bathroom! Micheline's "Mid_Flight" Enjoy!

view_image.php?g=mid_flight&f=9dae7135167614b32e3ea4fa90.jpg&m=img

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

Board footer