#51 June 5th, 2005 11:54 PM

Chrissy

Re: Hey boys its Chrissy

Hey thanks for that i loved the new Folio of me to it is really cool. Yes i can touch my feet together and i can get my legs over my head too. thanks for your lovely message in my new folio. Chrissy xoxoxoxoxooxoxo

#52 June 6th, 2005 01:09 AM

Belgareth

Chrissy wrote:

Hey thanks for that i loved the new Folio of me to it is really cool. Yes i can touch my feet together and i can get my legs over my head too. thanks for your lovely message in my new folio. Chrissy xoxoxoxoxooxoxo

Me thinks that you are not the only one who loved you new folio Chrissy, judging by the many comments that were left. I don't know about describing it as "really cool" though. It seems to me that there were quite a few who thoughts were more along the lines of "really hot" ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#53 June 7th, 2005 11:35 PM

charisma-lee

Chrissy, you sexy minx, I haven't seen you for so long! We need to catch up again, miss ya.

Hugs & kisses,

Charisma-Lee

#54 June 8th, 2005 04:01 AM

Torstar

Chrissy wrote:

See Aurorya's #107 in her "Hip Cat" shoot.  The ultimate natural position to self satisfy. Agree? disagree?

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#55 June 10th, 2005 11:31 PM

Chrissy

Hey everyone and Charisma-lee (miss you babe Im glade your on now its always good to have a friend hear as well) I hope you all are well Im happy you liked my photos. Thanks for all your comments.

Love always Chrissy xoxo

#56 June 10th, 2005 11:56 PM

wantingscott

Chrissy,
please, shed some wisdom on us... drop some knowledge? what are you up to? we wanna know!

for example: what did you have for breakfast? are ya off to work? what's your fave TV show? do you hate TV? read a good book?

Scott

#57 June 24th, 2005 07:02 AM

Torstar

In all her glorious intimate detail.  From her tiny feet to her big blues plus her ample endowment.  'ave a look people!

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#58 September 4th, 2013 11:07 PM

Chrissy

hey everyone I am back big_smile... Its been such a long time and I am truely sorry but I have done another shoot for u all so once it is up I hope u all will like it smile.. I might not get on alot but I will def be around now to chat smile busy life being a mum of 4 now lol.. Hope u all are well xx

#59 September 4th, 2013 11:25 PM

Chrissy

well im gonna head off for now but I should be back tomorrow night round the same time as long as my eldest goes to sleep early for me again lol.. Well hope to chat to you all soon its been way too long xx

#60 September 5th, 2013 02:28 AM

blissed

It is a long time ago isn't it, hope you enjoyed the shoots on both occasions and lots of peeps download your new one smile

#61 September 5th, 2013 10:16 AM

Laney
Administrator

Oh Chrissy, how are you so naturally babealicious? I like your new brown hair too.

Would anyone like to see a photo from Chrissy's new folio?

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#62 September 5th, 2013 05:30 PM

NIKITO

Devochka wrote:

Oh Chrissy, how are you so naturally babealicious? I like your new brown hair too.

Would anyone like to see a photo from Chrissy's new folio?

YES !!  I would.

#63 September 5th, 2013 05:47 PM

Laney
Administrator

Aah NIKITO I'm sorry I can't post it right now but I will post as soon as I get to work tomorrow. Photo delivery will arrive in 16 hours sharp, I guarantee it

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#64 September 5th, 2013 06:19 PM

NIKITO

Devochka wrote:

Aah NIKITO I'm sorry I can't post it right now but I will post as soon as I get to work tomorrow. Photo delivery will arrive in 16 hours sharp, I guarantee it

Don´t worry honey. Thanks !!

#65 September 6th, 2013 10:52 AM

Laney
Administrator

Love Chrissy

0Ccfz8k.jpg

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#66 January 19th, 2014 12:36 AM

Chrissy

hey everyone back again smile how have u all been? hope u all like my new shoot... smile been ages since i chatted to u all and always try to put a smile on everyones faces smile xx

#67 January 19th, 2014 04:41 AM

ashmedi

Chrissy wrote:

hey everyone back again smile how have u all been? hope u all like my new shoot... smile been ages since i chatted to u all and always try to put a smile on everyones faces smile xx

Love your new folioe, and you smile Been a long time, hope the next folio is a bit quicker wink
And yes, You and your folio did put a smile on my face wink

Last edited by ashmedi (January 19th, 2014 04:45 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#68 January 19th, 2014 10:37 PM

Chrissy

ashmedi wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Love your new folioe, and you smile Been a long time, hope the next folio is a bit quicker wink
And yes, You and your folio did put a smile on my face wink

hey ashmedi

I am glade u like my new folio and myself smile.. yes it has been a long time and I really do hope to get in and do more shoots as I do miss doing them. I am glade it put a smile on ur face smile.. I am really happy with how they turned out.. And also glade even after 4 kids I still can do this line of work and put smiles on everyones faces smile.. I always am to make everyone happy smile.. I have a few ideas floating around for my next shoot so I hope i get to do more smile xx How have u been?

#69 January 29th, 2014 01:48 AM

Chrissy

hey everyone how are we all? I have been so busy lately with my eldest starting his first year at school still cant believe how time has flown.. Its nearly 3am in the morn and i can not get to sleep so thought i would pop on by and see what was happening around on here and see how u all have been smile..

#70 February 1st, 2014 10:08 PM

Chrissy

hey everyone its a bit quite on the forums atm.. What has been going on? As I think I need some adult convo lol at home with 4 kids everyday is alot of kids convo's lol oh well lol.. Hope u are all well xx and get to chat to u all soon xx got away to a friends place for the weekend with the kids as needed to get away for a bit.. Well if u guys wanna chat I am here ta chat to u all xx miss u guys xx

#71 February 3rd, 2014 10:10 AM

viva

Hey Chrissy it's great to have you around! People check in at different times in the day, so feel free to comment and post on other threads, and maybe start a new thread too!

Board footer