#1 January 4th, 2014 03:27 PM

pinno1956

Videos in HD format

hi everyone, well it is with great regret that i have to say that after buying a sub to this site a few weeks ago thinking it catered for both photo and video contributions from models, i dont think we will be continuing our membership when it expires next week.

when we joined IFM and Beautiful Agony a few weeks ago, we also bought a sub here at ISM as well, thinking that it was just like IFM and BA where the focus was more on video content, and just like IFM and BA, we thought the downloadable video content would be at least 720p HD mp4 format, but unfortunately for us, it is only available in poor quality low resolution mpg or mov format, and they are almost impossible watch on all our HD tv's

unfortunately for me and my wife, we are not into downloading and having to look thru hundreds of folders full of photos, we are video people, so maybe this site just isnt for us.

last week we shot a couple of videos that we had thought about sending to ISM for publication, but we will put that on hold, and may shoot a few videos to send to BA for publication, and later on maybe do a shoot for IFM.

cheers everyone.

Last edited by pinno1956 (January 4th, 2014 03:53 PM)

#2 January 6th, 2014 08:58 AM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Videos in HD format

Sorry to hear that pinno, I hope to see you around IFeelMyself smile

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 January 7th, 2014 09:55 PM

pinno1956

hi, yeah i hate not coming back to these sites, but ISM is a photo based site and although i love most of the newer video submissions, the video quality and size is not to my taste, where BA and IFM are video based, and suit our interests more.

we will be continuing our membership over at BA (same username as here) and although we use a different username in IFM i will be changing it to the same username as this one at our next membership renewal on jan 19th.

cheers everyone and hope it all continues to go well.

#4 January 25th, 2014 02:13 PM

Head

We will be switching to HD very soon.  And to be fair, the front page of the site and the tour does show ISM to be a predominantly image site!  Videos were added later.

Board footer