#1 October 8th, 2003 02:01 PM

rachelw

greetings

just like to say, firstly to those at "ISM" thanks for the opportunity, and the access to post.  smile  i was indeed very pleased that so many people commented on my folio!  i did wonder how it would be received...  at least i didn't get a "YUM" yet...  though now i've said it...  smile  and thankyou to everyone who commented.  when do we get to see some boys? (sooooo unhappy you didn't put the very last on my shots on the site!!!)  take care - rachel

#2 October 8th, 2003 04:53 PM

Head

Re: greetings

OK here is the last pic of Rachel's set...naturally we expect a full submission from this mystery person for the launch of ISM Boys!

#3 October 9th, 2003 10:59 AM

kellie

I don't disagree with most of your message Rachel but what's the 'castration anxiety' all about?

#4 October 12th, 2003 12:24 AM

timeflie

kellie wrote:

I don't disagree with most of your message Rachel but what's the 'castration anxiety' all about?

I had to Google that phrase. I found out that Freud opined that castration anxiety was the origin of fetishes. And that only men could be castrated. So only men could have fetishes. (Is there something wrong with this picture? Answer: Freud is wrong on all three counts.)

Anyway, what is Rachel's castration anxiety? I don't see any evidence that she's worried someone will chop off her bits. Is writing on herself a fetish?

#5 October 13th, 2003 09:41 AM

rachelw

yeah, the "rant" about opinions ended with something like "i am very good with a knife... castration anxiety anyone?"  i think...  it's just my sense of humour.  freud is a bit of a dodgy guy (and that may be my understatement of the year).

#6 October 13th, 2003 09:42 AM

rachelw

oh, and i must say... thanks for the VERY VERY GORGEOUS PICTURE of "my partner"...  he's very excited to be a nude model!!!!!!!!!! smile

#7 October 13th, 2003 01:05 PM

kellie

I just hope he does his pictures before you get to him with the knife smile

#8 October 15th, 2003 06:37 AM

cycad

Hi, congrats on the site! Stumbled upon it after a newscast (e-tv) in South Africa.  I'm not a profesional photographer, but was impressed by the image (tour2b.jpg) on p2 of the gallary tour... who is the artist? An absolute fabulous pic!
Good luck with the site!

#9 October 15th, 2003 09:30 AM

cbguy

Hello cycad, the image you have highlighted (tour2b.jpg) if I am not mistaken is taken from the folio of Veronique and is melting ice 065 in the folio.

#10 October 21st, 2003 03:42 PM

rachelw

kellie wrote:

I just hope he does his pictures before you get to him with the knife smile

smile he gets very nervous when i'm wielding kitchen utensils, for some reason...  who knows why...  although its usually me he's worried about coz i'd never hurt him!!!

Board footer