#26 May 10th, 2005 08:50 AM

zimbonies

Re: Hey boys its Chrissy

Torstar wrote:

It was a slag heap from a 1920's copper smelter.  It's quite a moonscape with very little vegitation.  Apparently it's been used in some movies.  The point of the pic is to recreate the apocolyps when the earth would split open and the beasts would come forth from the ground.  :'D

So are you the first, second or third beast?!  smile

Zim

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#27 May 10th, 2005 11:30 AM

zille

zimbonies wrote:

So are you the first, second or third beast?!  smile

Hey Zim -- it says in Torstar's end-quote-thingie, "And the third beast came forth from the ground "

So I guess Torstar must be the third beastie!

And no wonder he compliments me, what with the "number of the beast" on my mons and all!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#28 May 11th, 2005 02:24 AM

nagaloo

Torstar wrote:

now you can put a face, (scary as it may be) with one who will lavish heaps of praise upon you for your posts and folios.  maybe next time I'll get naked.  ahhhh!

Nice quote!
Is it from Revelation?

And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Now I have everyone wondering about my sanity LMAO!!!!!

Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#29 May 11th, 2005 03:04 AM

zille

nagaloo wrote:

Not me, Stew!  The Bible's a great read -- sex and death and ultra-violence!  Although the sex is mostly just rape and incest.  But still, as action-packed as any Hollywood thriller!  big_smile

#30 May 11th, 2005 03:04 AM

Torstar

nagaloo wrote:

Nice quote!
Is it from Revelation?

And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Stew

Don't worry Nagaloo, your sanity was never in question, I don't think any of ours is. Suffice to say sanity is not an issue here.  Besides the book of Revelations there is also Johnny Cash's "The Man Comes Around" if you really want to weird out . Cheers

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#31 May 11th, 2005 07:27 AM

nagaloo

zille wrote:

Not me, Stew!  The Bible's a great read -- sex and death and ultra-violence!  Although the sex is mostly just rape and incest.  But still, as action-packed as any Hollywood thriller!  big_smile

I have a book called "The Harlot by the Side of the Road" Deals with all the stories in the Bible that get skipped over for the most part. Hot and dirty sex stories in the Good book LOL. I read alot of books that deal with the way women are put down and made less valuable by men through history. Makes me mad to see women treated badly. They are better than most men around them. and need to be worshiped on ISM LOL.

Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#32 May 11th, 2005 07:56 AM

zimbonies

zille wrote:

Hey Zim -- it says in Torstar's end-quote-thingie, "And the third beast came forth from the ground "

So I guess Torstar must be the third beastie!

And no wonder he compliments me, what with the "number of the beast" on my mons and all!

To quote 'The Waterboy' --
"Women is 'da debil Bobby Boucher!"

#33 May 11th, 2005 10:56 AM

Head

zille wrote:

Don't forget the Onanism!

#34 May 11th, 2005 11:19 PM

wantingscott

zimbonies wrote:

To quote 'The Waterboy' --
"Women is 'da debil Bobby Boucher!"

"she showed me her boobies momma and i liked them, too!!!"
one of the top 10 (or Low 10?) movies of the last 5 years... imho...

#35 May 12th, 2005 07:15 AM

zimbonies

wantingscott wrote:

"she showed me her boobies momma and i liked them, too!!!"
one of the top 10 (or Low 10?) movies of the last 5 years... imho...

Yes, the movie kinda stunk, but there are so many spectacular quotes!

"Alligators are ornery 'cause of their medula oblongata!"

Whoo hoo!  I crack myself up!

Zim

#36 May 12th, 2005 07:39 AM

wantingscott

"men are supposed to have smelly feet!!!" & "oh i was just thinkin about stealing LT's Porsche over there..."

what ever happened to Fairuza Balk? she was so sexy...  "Dr. Moreau" was a great movie, too. she was soooo hot in that. and Brando pretty much reprised his apocalypse now role. but Val Kilmer in a sarong.. it was a good look on him. wink

#37 May 12th, 2005 07:51 AM

zimbonies

wantingscott wrote:

what ever happened to Fairuza Balk? she was so sexy...

Yes, I have to agree.  The Craft was when I was first introduced to her and have enjoyed her acting ever since.  Have you seen "Personal Velocity: Three Portraits"?  This is an amazing film that I highly recommend.  Of course, it has my all-time favorite / sexy actress Parker Posey in it which may have something to do with it.  But between Parker, Fairuza and Kyra Sedgwick, you can't go wrong!

#38 May 16th, 2005 12:25 PM

Torstar

Chrissy wrote:

im here and thats how i like it and keep talking to me boys i love it.

Hey, fall off the face of the earth??

#39 May 16th, 2005 11:07 PM

wantingscott

Torstar, i'm afraid Chrissy was a tease...

now back to Fairuza- haven't seen 3 Portraits, but i'll admit to liking The Craft as well. not as much as Dr Moreau. Fairuza was so feral in that...  gives me an idea- i should go on Amazon and see if they have any used copies for sale...

wscott

#40 May 17th, 2005 10:14 PM

Chrissy

Hey guys and girls how you all been? I have to get my wisdom teeth out soon not happy bout dat... Im hoping another set of photos will be up soon. LOVE Chrissy xoxoxoxoxoxo

#41 May 17th, 2005 11:28 PM

wantingscott

Chrissy,
sorry about the wisdom teeth... are you a fan of Fairuza, by any chance?

wscott

#42 May 18th, 2005 02:12 PM

zille

nagaloo wrote:

I have a book called "The Harlot by the Side of the Road" Deals with all the stories in the Bible that get skipped over for the most part. Hot and dirty sex stories in the Good book LOL. I read alot of books that deal with the way women are put down and made less valuable by men through history. Makes me mad to see women treated badly. They are better than most men around them. and need to be worshiped on ISM LOL.

Stew

I've read that book, too!  Very well-written!

And, hey, they didn't called it a "Patriarchy" for no reason, did they!?

But right-thinking men have been worshipping women all along, regardless  big_smile

#43 May 18th, 2005 02:14 PM

zille

Head wrote:

Don't forget the Onanism!

You would bring that up, wouldn't you, Head?! 

Ahhh, yes, the Sin of Onan, which has been covered in so many other posts on ISM!

I wonder what people called it before Onan made it famous?

#44 May 18th, 2005 03:33 PM

allan_london

Not sure about Onans origins but I tremember reading that Lilith, Adams first wife and mother of Seth, fed on nocturnal emissions and there is a lot in the oral apocrapha about masturbation and lilith - some of this is hinted at in Book of Lillith by Barbara Koltuv and in Linda Falarios Shadow Tarot.

Much of what becomes the vampire myth is embeded in the lilith story at least that is my understanding of it.

#45 May 18th, 2005 04:12 PM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

I've read that book, too!  Very well-written!

And, hey, they didn't called it a "Patriarchy" for no reason, did they!?

But right-thinking men have been worshipping women all along, regardless  big_smile

This right thinking man has certainly been in adoration of the female for as long as he can remember!

We could all join Polynesian society. They are Matriarchal and polyganous and that should suit most of us here.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#46 May 18th, 2005 10:19 PM

wantingscott

plus, the Polynesians, they aren't very "body concious", are they? American's are so hung up on the objectifying and villifying of female nudity. Making it into an abstraction rather than a course of nature...  sad

#47 May 18th, 2005 11:01 PM

Head

zille wrote:

You would bring that up, wouldn't you, Head?! 

Ahhh, yes, the Sin of Onan, which has been covered in so many other posts on ISM!

I wonder what people called it before Onan made it famous?

Adam's Last Chance?

#48 May 19th, 2005 04:58 AM

zille

Head wrote:

Adam's Last Chance?

Ohmigod LOL!!!   You have an excellent sense of humor, Head!  I'm gonna be chuckling about that for the rest of the day  big_smile

#49 May 22nd, 2005 09:27 AM

zimbonies

wantingscott wrote:

what ever happened to Fairuza Balk? she was so sexy...  "Dr. Moreau" was a great movie, too. she was soooo hot in that. and Brando pretty much reprised his apocalypse now role. but Val Kilmer in a sarong.. it was a good look on him. wink

Just to let you know, today is her birthday!  Fairuza Balk born 1974 -- I wish I could give her a birthday kiss....raaaar!

Zim

#50 May 30th, 2005 04:10 AM

Torstar

I had to go back to your Kitty shoot Chrissy just to get an overall picture of your entire body.
I love the way you used your sandals in your lash shoot.  Do you ever touch the soles of your feet together?  I think you did in your kitty shoot.  Very erotic.

Board footer