#1 August 8th, 2022 08:29 AM

Artist_Alex_O

Contributers: stories about people “catching” a peek?

Loved Zoe_p’s story from their folio this week about shooting ISM at their friends house and the housemates coming home early to find her topless on their couch! Hehehe

Wondering if anyone else has a great story about seeing someone unexpectedly during your ISM shoot? Make eye contact with your neighbour? Did a friend knock on your door in the midst of a hot self-pleasure moment? I’d love to hear big_smile

#2 August 11th, 2022 12:45 PM

Mikaela

Re: Contributers: stories about people “catching” a peek?

I love hearing these types of stories too!

I had my housemate open my door seconds after I'd had an orgasm - I was actually filming for Beautiful Agony, so it's all on video.
Luckily we are close, so it was more funny than awkward.

#3 September 30th, 2022 08:43 PM

Artist_Laurita

I was taking selfies in the open air for my ISM photoset aire_libre in the back yard overlooked by neighbours' houses... I was sure nobody was home when I started but while I was butt naked I heard a window slamming closed - somebody had def come home! I wasn't sure if they had seen me but I ran inside. I was super turned on so I lay on the bed and used my little vibrator... after a while I went back outside and finished showering and taking pics. I don't think the neighbours were peeking but maybe they were!

#4 October 1st, 2022 07:57 PM

Djboston

While I was having sex with my girlfriend I noticed that her friend was taking photos of us from behind the door. My girlfriend had already seen her so we just carried on. Her friend eventually joined in

Board footer