#1 September 8th, 2021 09:40 PM

ranger88

Elna

A brand new folio from Elna shows her age as 25, but when you go to the Beautiful Agony banner, she was a contributor there in 2008.I take it she was that age at that time ? ( I was waiting for Ashmedi to catch this lol )

#2 September 8th, 2021 11:11 PM

ashmedi

Re: Elna

ranger88 wrote:

A brand new folio from Elna shows her age as 25, but when you go to the Beautiful Agony banner, she was a contributor there in 2008.I take it she was that age at that time ? ( I was waiting for Ashmedi to catch this lol )

LOL Ranger smile
I did see that, and the explanation given the last time this happened and we both noticed is the same again...
Her beautiful Agony was uploaded a long time ago, but the ISM folio was misplaced and has just been uploaded...
and stuff like this creates many questions as dates and reality are suddenly screwed up, and don't make sense...
I don't know how this should be done, and I gather you and I may see more of the same in the future...
But the next time it does happen, I will make sure to let you know I wasn't sleeping on the job  lol  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 September 9th, 2021 10:37 AM

redbird

Re: Elna

If you read the blurb for Elna you'll see that it says - "Here's another lost shoot from 2008 we found recently that we decided to release as a sweet little glimpse into the past, courtesy of Elna from Sweden."

We have kept the age Elna was at the time she did her shoot and submitted her bio rather than making her 13 years older there and confusing people further hehe.

Board footer