#1 August 16th, 2021 09:57 AM

Miss_Katia

Rosalie's IFM

Hi Ash :-)

I can confirm that she is up on IFM. I have attached a screen shot for you to preview the quality of the light in the video (keeping in mind the video quality would obviously be immensely higher while streaming). Hope this helps.

ros.png

Last edited by Miss_Katia (August 16th, 2021 09:57 AM)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#2 August 16th, 2021 10:21 AM

ashmedi

Re: Rosalie's IFM

Thanks, Kat...  That is as good as I was expecting...  I guess I will take a chance one of these days <3

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 August 23rd, 2021 10:12 PM

ashmedi

I finally renewed my subscription which had lapsed about 68 months ago so I could enjoy Rosalie in a different light...
I was not disappointed by Rosalie and her ageless beauty and thought the video's title of Silver Fox captured the essence wink
Loved them, and loved Rosalie's Reload this weekend...

Thanks again for the screen shot and your assistance, Kat <3

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 August 24th, 2021 09:34 AM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:

I finally renewed my subscription which had lapsed about 68 months ago so I could enjoy Rosalie in a different light...
I was not disappointed by Rosalie and her ageless beauty and thought the video's title of Silver Fox captured the essence wink
Loved them, and loved Rosalie's Reload this weekend...

Thanks again for the screen shot and your assistance, Kat <3

Hi Ash <3

That's great news, so glad you enjoyed it. She is indeed a stunner. Hope you enjoy all your new IFM adventures :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

Board footer