#1 August 9th, 2021 10:41 AM

ashmedi

Curiosity re: Olly

Is Olly from July on ISM the same Olly that just did a BA submission for Monday, she is 5273...

Last edited by ashmedi (August 9th, 2021 11:21 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 August 9th, 2021 11:42 AM

Miss_Katia

Re: Curiosity re: Olly

ashmedi wrote:

Is Olly from July on ISM the same Olly that just did a BA submission for Monday, she is 5273...

Yes :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#3 August 9th, 2021 12:59 PM

ashmedi

Thanks Kat <3

I got lucky matching her because of the very unique name wink

and if I reported myself 20 times, please ignore them,  accidents by my lousy vision  wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 August 11th, 2021 10:22 AM

redbird

I do BA-ISM cross referencing on Fridays if you were wondering why there wasn't a link on Olly's ISM page also ashmedi.

#5 August 11th, 2021 10:38 AM

ashmedi

redbird wrote:

I do BA-ISM cross referencing on Fridays if you were wondering why there wasn't a link on Olly's ISM page also ashmedi.

Thanks for the info and heads up my Redbird <3  I would have checked Olly tonight to make sure her banner was there  lol
But now I know who does that and when, so I don't have to... Very intuitive of you to know I would check and beat me to the punch  wink

How is life in your world pretty girl?  I hope you and yours are vaccinated and staying safe  xo

Last edited by ashmedi (August 11th, 2021 10:40 AM)

#6 August 11th, 2021 02:34 PM

redbird

Haha you always pick up any mistake (or perceived mistake) asap so thought I'd save you the hassle of letting us know.

I'm good! Not vaccinated yet, as they only recently made vaccines available to people under 40 that don't have any other health issues. I haven't booked in an appointment yet, but it will be about a month's wait until there's a spot open. I've really loved how Melbourne in particular has handled Covid, but the vaccines have been an absolute mishandled joke that we're only just now getting on top of. Thankfully my Mum who is 73 this year is fully vaxxed and doing well. Otherwise I'm enjoying working from home and spending time with my partner and my dog.

How are you ash? Have you got all your jabs?

#7 August 11th, 2021 10:29 PM

ashmedi

Awwww Redbird  <3  I love the Feck websites and I love the girls who work there and are a part of them  <3
I try to be your quality control for anomalies...
I am glad your mum got hers, but didn't know of the problems so now I will worry about you until you get yours...
I'm still vertical and breathing, some days better than others...  and Yes, I had my 2nd Pfizer about a month ago, wishing this damn pandemic would go away so life could return to normal...

BA has a current numbering problem which I reported in their forum for tech problem and this morning got an answer, and subsequently scanned the forum for similar problems and stumbled across a post you may remember or find amusing, I had forgotten it til I read it, but we had a pleasant conversation wink  The interesting thing is that you said almost the same thing 3 months ago...

This is the post name and date in the General Forum...   Index » general » Numbering error for 5201    2021-04-15 12:57:10
and this is the copied post made by #3486
I almost made a post on ISM specifically for you Ashmedi because I suspected you would point this
out. It's an error we were aware of but weren't able to change, but it doesn't affect anything so it's all G.
Katharina_D and a chap just happen to share a number.

- Redbird
EndQuote

That post and the rest of the thread put a smile on my face...  Hope you are having a good day  xo

Board footer