#1 July 31st, 2021 05:20 AM

ashmedi

Question for any Site Staff or Admin - Please and Thanks

Today's Upload is from Brigita and is classified as an Overload...
Yesterday's Upload is from Maisie_M and is classified as a Reload...

Since 2012, there has only been 3 overloads,  Two this year and one in 2017 I think...

A site design change was done some time ago, I'll assume 2012, and I think that is when Overload was retired...

I have studied both folios for Brigita and Maisie, both young girls are attractive, pretty bodies, good images with closeups,
    and all folios for each are nicely done and very watchable...

Soooo...  My curiosity question is...  What is causing Brigita's 2nd folio to be classified as an Overload?

I don't see this as a major problem, and at the moment it just means that a search for Reloads would not find her...

Last edited by ashmedi (July 31st, 2021 05:25 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 August 2nd, 2021 10:07 AM

Miss_Katia

Re: Question for any Site Staff or Admin - Please and Thanks

Hi Ash, you will be seeing more monthly overloads in the coming months. Folios we found which were lost in the archive! Brigita was one of them. You can see at the start of the blurb whether it is or isn't an Overload. In regards to classification, her first one should have also been classified as a Overload as it was a folio found lost in the archives. Any old folio we post going forward will be classified as an Overload.

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#3 August 2nd, 2021 10:29 AM

ashmedi

Re: Question for any Site Staff or Admin - Please and Thanks

Thanks Kat <3

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer