#1 July 28th, 2021 10:04 AM

Cahoonsfour

Poor Photo Quality

I have been an on and off member of ISM for almost 15 years, i understand the limit of folios due to COVID, i am however noticing a lack of quality in s lot of recent folio's photos especially ones from Russian girls etc and actually some ones from other regions. 

I might have seen in the past an odd poor quality folio but they seem to be increasing in frequency a lot recently. I even have my suspicions that some  older folios from the past have been posted recently like 'elaine'.

Can someone confirm what is happening and why poor quality photos are getting through and just not been rejected from the outset?   

Thanks

#2 July 28th, 2021 10:11 AM

Cahoonsfour

Re: Poor Photo Quality

.....by the way, by quality i mean low resolution.

#3 July 28th, 2021 10:31 AM

ashmedi

Cahoonsfour wrote:

.....by the way, by quality i mean low resolution.

Perhaps, through no fault of their own, these willing girls don't make as much money as you do and can't afford your top end toys...

And I am a subscriber who never lets his subscription lapse, and I have been here longer than you...

I appreciate all the contributors and everything they do, and wouldn't dream of insulting them...

Last edited by ashmedi (August 4th, 2021 10:31 PM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 July 28th, 2021 10:47 AM

Cahoonsfour

What are you talking about....are you a bit cuckoo, a bit la la?! This isn't a competition between you and I, were you mention you have been here longer and are better in some weird way.

This is nothing got to do with you, this is directly for the site moderators and the site managers to let them know that what one of their long term subs has noticed and if I have noticed, it is fair to say i am sure that many more have noticed. I absolutely adore this site, its uniqueness and its 'penchant' for all things natural and normal in terms of the beautiful women on this site.

I shall await a reply from someone who isn't exercising their male ego and dominance of how 'one' is better than someone else and this isn't you Ashmedi.

thanks and have a good day son!

#5 July 28th, 2021 11:02 AM

Miss_Katia

Cahoonsfour wrote:

I have been an on and off member of ISM for almost 15 years, i understand the limit of folios due to COVID, i am however noticing a lack of quality in s lot of recent folio's photos especially ones from Russian girls etc and actually some ones from other regions. 

I might have seen in the past an odd poor quality folio but they seem to be increasing in frequency a lot recently. I even have my suspicions that some  older folios from the past have been posted recently like 'elaine'.

Can someone confirm what is happening and why poor quality photos are getting through and just not been rejected from the outset?   

Thanks

Hello Cahoonsfour, thanks for posting & for being with us for almost 15 years - wow! Thanks for supporting the artists and also the team behind the scenes :-) 

Yes the quality is reflection of the cameras/phones the contributors have access to and COVID affecting our submissions.

In regards to Elaine, I can assure you her folio was submitted the year it was posted - 2019. We choose to be transparent with any old folios we come across and share.

Last edited by Miss_Katia (July 28th, 2021 11:06 AM)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#6 July 28th, 2021 11:11 AM

Cahoonsfour

Thank you Miss katia for your prompt reply!

#7 July 28th, 2021 12:07 PM

redbird

I definitely understand where you're coming from Cahoonsfour, but speaking from a personal POV as a staff member for ISM I will always be incredibly grateful to these contributors over the last year, because with a steady stream of online submissions, we as a company were still able to have everyone work and be paid for their time. 

Also as the person who processed her release form, I can confirm that Elaine did indeed submit her shoot in 2019.

ALSO also please be kind and respectful to each other in these forums. The world is a trash fire currently and manners take very little effort in the grand scheme of things.

#8 July 28th, 2021 04:25 PM

LeoBloom

I know nothing about photography, so if I say I hadn't noticed this decline in standards that may mean nothing.
On the other hand, I do notice the technical inferiority of some of the earlier submissions, fifteen years ago and more. I just assume cameras have got more sophisticated.

#9 July 28th, 2021 10:29 PM

Cahoonsfour

Thanks Redbird for your reply. I am grateful too that submissions are still flowing in and everybody linked to ISM is working and that submitters can still get paid. Just to be clear to you or anybody else who is reading this, I merely noticed a lot of recent folios have been sub par in the resolution department (nothing to do with the woman themselves) and I wanted to get an understanding and a different perspective of why it was happening, and thanks to you and Miss Katia I do now know why and a lot of it is down to Covid, so thanks for clearing that up.

Sorry I didn't mean Elaine but the regular early contributor  to ISM Elayne (at the moment she is on page 4).

If you ever knew me Redbird you would know that I am a polite and respectful person but seeing Ashmedi's comments simply annoyed me. His/her comments are the epitome of people on forums being destructive rather than constructive and seeing it made my blood boil and put simply...I bit. 

But alas I rarely come onto this board so next time I shall be more patient and respectful if there is ever a need to reply to someone. *

* unless the person is a total and utter jackass. :-)

Board footer