#1 July 13th, 2021 04:29 PM

LeoBloom

Pic of the Day of Mikaela

There's a glorious photo today taken from Mikaela's MultifacetedMe folio - a close-up of sticky fingers re-entering or emerging from her pussy.

https://ishotmyself.com/public/promo/da … 1626157149

BUT the photo isn't in the folio itself, though we can see quite clearly that it was part of it.
How do we explain this? Obviously almost every folio will get edited as perfection is more than we can ask (though it certainly happened once, with Fen, where every single shot was used). But if this photo was thought unworthy of inclusion then, why is it now thought so good as to be given home-page prominence?

#2 July 13th, 2021 04:44 PM

Miss_Katia

Re: Pic of the Day of Mikaela

Hello LeoBloom, this is how I explain this.

If you have a look, this image is a very similar image to image MultifacetedMe_165 in her folio: https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gal … ifacetedMe

This image in particular worked better as a daily. The image is also a cropped version, and ever so slightly different to image 165. And because they are so similar, they don't both get included in the final cut.

I hope you enjoy this extra image LeoBloom.

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#3 July 14th, 2021 12:21 PM

Mikaela

LeoBloom wrote:

There's a glorious photo today taken from Mikaela's MultifacetedMe folio - a close-up of sticky fingers re-entering or emerging from her pussy.

I am glad you enjoyed this pic LeoBloom smile

#4 July 19th, 2021 01:08 AM

LeoBloom

Thank you for the explanation, Miss Katia. I suppose that must be it, but sticky fingers should not be allowed to go to waste.

Hello, Mikaela. To say I enjoyed the pics would be putting it mildly. Please come back, stickier than ever.

#5 July 19th, 2021 02:34 PM

Mikaela

LeoBloom wrote:

Thank you for the explanation, Miss Katia. I suppose that must be it, but sticky fingers should not be allowed to go to waste.

Hello, Mikaela. To say I enjoyed the pics would be putting it mildly. Please come back, stickier than ever.

Hopefully I will make an appearance again one day soon! Stickiness guaranteed!

Board footer