#1 July 12th, 2021 10:34 AM

Miss_Katia

Beautiful ISM Images

Hello ISM forum,

Coming from a Fine Art and Photographic background, I have strong love and appreciation for stills. So I am starting a new thread where I will post images that catch my eye. 

An expression, a composition, a feeling, a mood, a poetic gesture, or the light hitting the body in such a way it is a shame not to share my admiration with you all... ❤

Last edited by Miss_Katia (August 8th, 2022 09:54 AM)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#2 July 12th, 2021 10:44 AM

Miss_Katia

Re: Beautiful ISM Images

Victoria_G

The light coming through the window, and the shape she makes with her body - such a poetic portrait.

Link to her previous folios: https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … oVictorias

visualaffect-155.jpg

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#3 October 22nd, 2021 01:15 PM

Miss_Katia

I've been waiting so long to come across another image that excitingly ticks this box in my mind. This image is from a Primary folio by Alex_O scheduled for November. Which is quite similar to Victoria_G's now that they're sitting there side by side. 

contorting-005.jpg

Last edited by Miss_Katia (October 22nd, 2021 01:17 PM)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#4 August 8th, 2022 08:17 AM

Artist_Alex_O

Miss Katia! I just came across this feature, thank you so much for sharing an image from my primary folio! I also have an arts background and had such a great time doing this shoot smile

#5 August 8th, 2022 09:55 AM

Miss_Katia

Artist_Alex_O wrote:

Miss Katia! I just came across this feature, thank you so much for sharing an image from my primary folio! I also have an arts background and had such a great time doing this shoot smile

Hi Alex O, I can definitely tell! Thank you for sharing your beautifully creative folio with us :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

Board footer